Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away kit - YELLOW (pic)

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Hello,
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I'm not sure how to create one.
I ordered the new home shirts a while back now, they said it would be sent after the season is out. Well I haven't received it yet, just wondered if anyone has got theirs yet?
I do live abroad so understand it will take a few extra days.

Thanks in advance!

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I like it but won't be buying it. I'm fed up of the badges fading away. I'll wait patiently for the club to find a different manufacturer.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hello,
I ordered the new home shirts a while back now, they said it would be sent after the season is out. Well I haven't received it yet, just wondered if anyone has got theirs yet?

Thanks in advance!

I live in the far distant midlands and my shirt ordered 6 weeks ago has yet to arrive so I wouldn't worry too much - I'm guessing that Gus not being there to pack and post it personally is causing a hold up.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I like it but won't be buying it. I'm fed up of the badges fading away. I'll wait patiently for the club to find a different manufacturer.

The badges aren't made by Errea, they are lextra/ which is used for hundreds of football and sports teams all over the world. I'd suggest there is nothing wrong with the badges, that is any better anywhere else.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Phil, do you think its very much like the dortmund kit a few years ago (08/09?)? a slight lack of imagination maybe. Its a nice shirt but its nice because its been done before and is a simple design.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Ticks all the right boxes for me. Have never bought an away shirt, have never bought a one season shirt, but will be purchasing this definitely.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

I'd imagine "sent after the season is out" was intended as a more general "at some point prior to the start of next season" rather than "in the weeks after this season ends"

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
I like it a lot! I only have home shirts, but this shall be my first away bhafc shirt I will buy. Has it officially been announced by the club as an away shirt or anything?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I like it a lot! I only have home shirts, but this shall be my first away bhafc shirt I will buy. Has it officially been announced by the club as an away shirt or anything?

Yep, officially announced.

[tweet]341952345384562688[/tweet]

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Can anyone confirm if the model is wearing black/blue shirt underneath the kit or whether it is actually the trim of the shirt? The official description didn't mention a navy trim.

Albion’s new away kit will be a yellow shirt, with navy pin stripes, navy shorts, and yellow and navy socks.

Thanks

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Phil, do you think its very much like the dortmund kit a few years ago (08/09?)? a slight lack of imagination maybe. Its a nice shirt but its nice because its been done before and is a simple design.

It is a bit, but then there is only so much you can do with kits, without resorting to the outrageous designs of the 80s and 90s (Chewit wrappers etc) or the mad stuff of the 1970s NASL. I guess the manufacturers concentrate a bit more on the shape and cut of the shirts now, as well as much nicer fabric than of old. Good point about BVBs shirt (08/09) but also look at our own pinstriped shirts from the past, or Ipswiches from the early 2000s, very simple, but also very nice.

Aren't we getting a different manufacturer for next season, if so, I can imagine the design of the kit changing

The club confirmed they will be tendering the shirt contract, Errea are as likely to win that as anyone else. Quality and range will have a bearing on it, but so will profitability. The club might struggle to sell 'off the peg' template designs from one of the big boys, the cost to get Nike, Adidas etc to make a bespoke Albion shirt might put them off too. The smaller brands (like Errea) are more likely to offer better deals, and bespoke designs, as Errea have done for us in the past.

Can anyone confirm if the model is wearing black/blue shirt underneath the kit or whether it is actually the trim of the shirt? The official description didn't mention a navy trim.

Thanks

The club description is that the shirt is yellow with navy trim, seems like a detailed enough descrpition to me, what are you after, Pantone References? :shrug:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I have no idea what that is :) but if it is free I want some of it.

Here you go, some Pantone swatches for you, you choose!

Pantone-swatch-book.png

3253pantone_swatch.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here