Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away kit - YELLOW (pic)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I will buy the away shirt :drool:and wear it the whole bloody season home and away. As someone pointed out the home shirt looks like a Tesco bag:sick:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I will buy the away shirt :drool:and wear it the whole bloody season home and away. As someone pointed out the home shirt looks like a Tesco bag:sick:

Funnily enough I got a Tesco bag a couple of days ago and it hasn't got stripes any more.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Looks cool to me. In truth it is actually all yellow as when we play anyone with dark shorts such as Leicester, Wigan, Reading, Sheff Wed etc we will wear alternative yellow shorts like we wore green shorts with the green/ black strip!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a nice kit, no doubt, but I'm one of the few ( it seems ) who prefers the home one.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
if you don't like it you wont have to buy it

Indeed. Though the club kinda want to make money, because with FFP, the more they make, the more they can spend on players. If people don't like the shirts, and therefore don't buy them, income takes a hit.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Anyone not happy with our kit should be glad they aren't made by warrior

3Qi0wpd.jpg

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I actually think that the shirt will be looked back on as a CLASSIC in years to come. Black trimming on yellow looks SMART on a football kit and I LOVE a V neck shirt a la England's 1982 World Cup shirt. CHAPEAU Errea.

dannywalls76

Apr 13, 2013
I've still got the yellow Skint shirt from a few years ago. I only wear it now so it's easy to pick myself out on fan pics.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I actually think that the shirt will be looked back on as a CLASSIC in years to come. Black trimming on yellow looks SMART on a football kit and I LOVE a V neck shirt a la England's 1982 World Cup shirt. CHAPEAU Errea.

It's a turn up that the collars on the home and away kits don't match in style.... seems an odd decision.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here