Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away kit stock

Jul 7, 2003
Still nothing available to order online for the away or third kits - has anyone heard or know if the club are likely to get any in before Christmas?
I went to the shop the weekend before last as nothing showing online. Home they only had XS or 3XL left, Green & Black was XS, S, 2XL and 3XL but plenty of the third kit in all sizes at that time. I was told that Churchill Square had even fewer options

When I asked about new stock as my (grown up) son wanted a home shirt for xmas I was told that they are not expecting more stock until January or February.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went to the shop the weekend before last as nothing showing online. Home they only had XS or 3XL left, Green & Black was XS, S, 2XL and 3XL but plenty of the third kit in all sizes at that time. I was told that Churchill Square had even fewer options

When I asked about new stock as my (grown up) son wanted a home shirt for xmas I was told that they are not expecting more stock until January or February.
How daft that people want to throw money at the club for vastly overpriced polyster kit and the club can't fulfil that demand in a timely fashion. They're just driving people into the arms of the moody Chinese suppliers who appear to have no such shortage of stock and can still (presumably) make a decent profit by supplying a very decent approximation of the official offering at a fraction of the price

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As per the past few seasons stock levels just can't keep up with demand.
Indeed, one would have thought the club would have learned it's lesson by now, they have had more than enough time to have got it right.

It doesn't matter what the item is, just put "Mitoma 22" on it, and it will fly off the shelves.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I know it's been an issue for a little while, but stock levels this season have been absolutely awful across the board.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I know it's been an issue for a little while, but stock levels this season have been absolutely awful across the board.

Actually think that if anything it's better than the past couple of seasons.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I went to the shop yesterday, I got VERY lucky as got a men's away in a medium, it had come back into stock from Lancing that morning!
Chatting to the guy in the shop he said this season is insane on match days. He said they printed > 100 shirts on Sunday, of which only 5 did NOT have Mitoma on the back. Our Asian friends were buying keeper shirts and putting his name on them! This guy is Barber's dream, no wonder a new contract was a priority!

I see this as one of the next big steps in becoming that top 10 club. You can buy a f'ing Leeds shirt in Sports Direct in the city but not an Albion shirt. That's just stupid.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Maybe wait until after Xmas ?
Yeah not sure the kids will appreciate that as it's top of their Christmas list. The magic of Christmas will disappear for them pretty quickly!

Edit - just got it! Yeah it's not for me, I don't do replica kits and the kids are luckily at that age where they can eat as much as they want at Christmas and they'll still look skinnier!

I would rather not be buying any replica kits direct from the club at all as I think the pricing is criminal, a con, but this is where manufacturers and clubs can take the piss as they know how much kids want them and parents will give in. Courtesy of OnBuy, they will now be getting various other kits of three or four players in other leagues like Bellingham, Leao, Kane, Lautaro etc and the cost will still come in less than one official Brighton kit. Ridiculous.

The stock levels are a joke and have been for years but the actual stuff we sell including training and fashion clothes etc is also crap. For a club that is so well run in every other aspect, why is our retail department so shit?!

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
No kit delivery but just had an email to say yet another training / warm up kit is available. Must be the third or fourth already this season if you include the pre-season one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here