dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That'll do nicely.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
ALTHOUGH.........interestingly if you go on the page where you can pre order the shirt (http://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/pre-order-201314-away-kit/201314-adults-away-shirt-short-sleeved) it shows the shirt with the royal blue trim. HOWEVER, if you click to enlarge the picture, the enlarged picture shows the navy trim

I saw that too

001.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Am I the only one who can't believe the amount of bedwetting going on over the colour of the trim ?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Am I the only one who can't believe the amount of bedwetting going on over the colour of the trim ?

Ha, not bedwetting but much preferred the original launch photo's with the darker colours. The bright blue and yellow look naff in my opinion. These things MATTER :smile:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Do u reckon the club will do BOGOF again for Pre season? I want both but if I spend another 80 quid ill be in big trouble eith the wife

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I would normally buy the new kit when it comes out but I understand that the club are changing to Nike shirts at the end of the season so there will be more new shirts, although maybe the same style. I will not buy a new shirt just for one season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here