Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away games you intend making next season

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Never been and its our longest trip so why not ?

Of course im only doing it for the football, why else would anyone want to even visit Middlesbrough ?

Make sure you book the train tickets in advance otherwise it will cost a fortune.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
As many as I can. Not looking forward to becoming skint again though. Amazing how much money I've got left in my bank account this month, without all the trains and away tickets to buy. I'll have to save all I can in May/June/July.

I imagine my Missus can be coerced into most of them too. :banana:

Will do my fair share, got to top my (current, yet to be seasonally adjusted) average fan 1360 points topped up for Wemberrleee next year.

Are we not finishing in the top two then?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Thinking about it i quite fancy Middlesborough myself not been before and direct train from Huddersfield plus if i time the trains right an early one into Yprk for 10 am when the York tap opens an hour in there then jump on the next train to Boro

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
'Boro is ok, mainly because we have gained 3 points on our last couple of visits and this season Albion fans who bothered were recipients of a free pint, which might have made the view across the Tees a tad more bearable.

Middlesbrough might not be on most peoples holiday destination lists but The Riverside is an OK stadium, but does look very sad with only 12-13k fans in it.

By the way any advocates of Mowbray as a manager must be rather deluded because their performance two seasons ago was one of the most abject I have witnessed by a home team - and against a weak Albion team that won 0-2, yet barely broke into a sweat. I recall feeling sorry for the home fans that day.

Plus there is the chance to tuck into a 'Parmo', that well known local gastronomic delight.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
hopefully Fulham, Norwich, Brentford, Millwall, Reading, Rotherham, Birmingham, forest, Leeds, Sheff and Blackburn but the fixture calendar is bound to put a stop to some of those.

great league for away days again

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definite new grounds - Blackburn, Fulham, Cardiff, Rotherham and Mini needs Norwich as well.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Most away grounds will be on my list except maybe for Blackpool, Bolton and Birmingham, which I just cannot get too excited about.

The New York Stadium will be a handy replacement for the Keepmoat.

It will be nice to return to Craven Cottage and Carrow Road.

Finally it might be our last chance to visit Griffin Park before Brentford build their new stadium.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Brentford, Charlton and Fulham definite

Always loved the idea of Birmingham for some reason. Maybe Norwich too, got folks living in Cambridge

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Birmingham, Wolves, Fulham, Brentford, Charlton, Bournemouth, Reading, Millwall and probably last game if not one of these.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are we not finishing in the top two then?

Alas not, beating Ipswich beneath the Arch is our kismet for 2015, it says so in my tea leaves. th.jpg

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
just purchased 2 tickets for the bournemouth, This will be my first away game. I'm very excited. Travelling up via car with the father-in-law

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here