Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away game Amex Ticket Collection

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
This may sound like a sillt question, and probably not deserving of a new thread, but couldn't see the answer anywhere else. If collecting tickets at the Amex for away games does each person have to pick their's up individually? I only ask as for the cup match I've got to get 9 tickets, so can I collect all the tickets with booking confirmation, or does each named person have to pick up seperately?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So for the Blades cup game, if all the party aren't going to the Wolves home game together, you would expect such groups, possibly from various parts of the country like us, to have to all present at the ground together to collect?

But if getting by post, they can all meet on the Sheff United matchday!

Nope I really don't get that and thankfully neither does the club.
Ah I had completely misunderstood the circumstance - my bad

This may sound like a sillt question, and probably not deserving of a new thread, but couldn't see the answer anywhere else. If collecting tickets at the Amex for away games does each person have to pick their's up individually? I only ask as for the cup match I've got to get 9 tickets, so can I collect all the tickets with booking confirmation, or does each named person have to pick up seperately?
Just the person who booked them is fine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here