They had 220 at Midd'boro Saturday

Reckon around 500-600 tomorrow

They used to bring loads to the Goldstone

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They had 220 at Midd'boro Saturday

Reckon around 500-600 tomorrow

Sounds like they'd have to shift another 200 over the phone tomorrow to make that total. Which seems unlikely.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from there website
Amex Stadium, Tuesday, November 27th, 7.45pm.
Brighton & Hove Albion
Amex Stadium
Tuesday, November 27th, 7.45pm
npower Championship
ALLOCATION
The club has been allocated 520 tickets in the South Stand.
PRICES
Adults - £28, Senior Citizens - £20, Under-18 - £14, Under-10 - £7.
Disabled/wheelchair supporters pay above prices, with a carer entering free. These can be booked through City's ticket office on 0117 963 0600.
SALES PROCEDURE
Tickets are on general sale.

City fans will NOT be able to pay on the night at Brighton & Hove Albion tomorrow.
So far 235 tickets have been sold to Robins supporters for the npower Championship match at the Amex Stadium.
Tickets can still be purchased from the BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate or by calling 0117 963 0600 until midday tomorrow (Tuesday).
But there will be no lifting of an all-ticket ruling in the away end at Brighton, so fans must purchase a ticket before travelling.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sorry, didn't realise weather systems respected county boundaries. I do beg your pardon.

(Bude, Cornwall is 130 miles from Bristol, Avon!!)

My point was related to someone commenting on what Cornish Seagull had posted about the weather where he was. I merely pointed out that he was as far from Bristol as we are. Therefore, suggesting that the weather was related to what was happening in West Cornwall was a bit daft, as it was just as likely to be comparable to what we've had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports