Away fans today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
500 isn't a terrible effort when they live that far up north. I did expect 900-1100 though.

I think 500 is a terrible effort when you consider how many Bolton fans must be living in London and the wider South-East. Poor, very poor.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
500? Not even close to that was it?

uploadfromtaptalk1379800108882.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
I take it you are saying they should be in league two then! They are where they are - fed up with this big club thing leeds - bolton etc why should they be in the top tier, just because they were a so called BIG CLUB.

No, I mean wolves are now in league one, when they really shouldn't be. I appreciate its up to them in how they get themselves out of it, it just doesn't seem quite right really. 2 relegations in a row.
With Bolton, at least they're an effort to get back to the prem. you should be tipping them to be in the running for playoffs etc

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
They had a good turnout at Wembley in 86 in the Freight Rover v Bristol City. Backed up by the City mancs. Great turnout from the West Country (and beyond, eh Rev?). Moyes played, Robins triumphant on & off!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think 500 is a terrible effort when you consider how many Bolton fans must be living in London and the wider South-East. Poor, very poor.

How many of us went to Bolton last season? I thought we were pretty thin on the ground up there.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Really? I wouldn't think there'd be too many at all.

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
Fair play to those that turned up, it's the no show ers that let their club down.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Fair play to those that turned up, it's the no show ers that let their club down.

I'm not making excuses for them but on their website they mention that there were train problems somewhere on route and a fair number gave up and returned home when they realised they weren't going to make it. Might explain part of the discrepancy between the 530 sold and the 200 or so who were actually there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not making excuses for them but on their website they mention that there were train problems somewhere on route and a fair number gave up and returned home when they realised they weren't going to make it. Might explain part of the discrepancy between the 530 sold and the 200 or so who were actually there.

The suicide caused a lot of fans to miss the match including some Albion fans who have posted elsewhere on Nsc. Don't let that stop some Nsc'ers having a bash at the away attendance.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The suicide caused a lot of fans to miss the match including some Albion fans who have posted elsewhere on Nsc. Don't let that stop some Nsc'ers having a bash at the away attendance.

Why on earth would 300 or so Bolton fans travel from Eastbourne?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No where near 500 bolton yesterday closer to 250 300

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports