Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away fans in the home stands

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fair few in the WSU disappearing when the 3rd went in. Didn’t hear anyone around us though. But did notice a dad whos kid had full Liverpool kit on crying at full time on the concourse at the end of the game 😂

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
When I found my seat I felt like I was being watched as an away fan . . . .didnt see anyone I know today. The 2 guys to my right were a bit odd.

they went 10-15 from the end, maybe they were Sussex scousers 😂

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I know Brighton council are quite keen on airbrushing disabled people from society but hopefully the Albion aren't. Not all disabilities are visible. strange complaint to make after that result.
I think it was more to do with one of them pointing to MacAlister and being overheard saying to his mate “ want that one”

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Fair few in the WSU disappearing when the 3rd went in. Didn’t hear anyone around us though. But did notice a dad whos kid had full Liverpool kit on crying at full time on the concourse at the end of the game 😂
I'm in W3I and there were quite a few leavers at the third goal.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Last Sunday I went to a family reunion and my cousin offered to buy tickets for him, my daughter and me for the upcoming match against us (Fulham). He has no particular affiliation (apart from being taken to the Cottage by our grandfather a few times when he was a lad and me once). He said he could buy the tickets from the BHA website. I've not accepted as I'd be uncomfortable sitting on my hands (literally and figuratively) and I'm hoping to get tickets from Fulham when they're on sale. But if its true, it's no wonder you're getting away fans in home areas.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No obvious scousers near us today (WSL). A few new faces in what were obviously exchange-purchased tickets, but all were in blue and white and didn’t leave early.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No obvious away fans near us but have never seen so many half and half scarves before in my life. They were punting them out for £15 outside Brighton station and must have shifted 100s.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Clocked this on someone I used to go to school with on Instagram …

Attachments

• 51EEDED0-2305-45DF-BB6F-541B7191DCF8.jpeg
    51EEDED0-2305-45DF-BB6F-541B7191DCF8.jpeg
    869.5 KB · Views: 145

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I was in the East at the end by the away fans. I belted out gosbts alone and when we scored none of the closest 20 people around me moved. I would complain about them in their half and half scarfs and cheering when United scored, but I'd taken a mate and his boys who are Liverpool fans. Great fun on the drive back.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was in the East at the end by the away fans. I belted out gosbts alone and when we scored none of the closest 20 people around me moved. I would complain about them in their half and half scarfs and cheering when United scored, but I'd taken a mate and his boys who are Liverpool fans. Great fun on the drive back.
Albion fans in shock, that we scored against the mighty Liverpool.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Liverpool fan next to me. Family is from Scouserville but he's Brighton born and bred. Been to quite a few of our games including the last Arsenal one.

Obviously disappointed but had no complaints. Was a nice chap and didn't wear their colours so I wasn't bothered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here