Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away End KO

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I think you'll find it was caused by two or three rather over-weight guys in the posh seats above shouting abuse. As soon as the QPR fans turned on them they cowardly sat back and didn't look over the ledge again (despite being quite a distance). Typical sad behaviour knowing they were a safe distance.

No doubt they were supporters of other clubs.

There were QPR fans in the South Stand box which makes this all the more amusing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Too far away in WSU what happened with the lino?

He made Barton put the ball within the segment, north stand were shouting, ball moved again, Barton puts his arm round the lino's shoulder whilst clenching his fist behind his back as if he was going to hit him, whilst grinning at us.
Maybe you had to be there.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Barton is fun to watch,makes me miss Adam even more.

There were 4 QPR fans trying to start something in the Park and Ride queue as they were walking up the hill. Shouting abuse but all singing anti Chelsea songs? Didnt really get why that would bother us?

D

Deleted member 22389

Barton was loving the abuse, playing up to it. The panto act with the linesman was pure theatre.

Fair play to him. Bet he has heard a lot worse. Thought it was quite funny. Barton doesn't actually bother me. I was looking at the way he played, and you can see why he was once a Premier League player, I wouldn't say No if we signed him on loan. He would just have to take a 30k a week paycut to do it.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
LOL @ Barton, thought it was quality last night first time Ive seen him live, I was impressed by how he acted like a captain, made space and pinged some great passes, he was funny to watch to :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It was because they had piss chucked down on them. Hardly the first time there's been some kind of incident from those south stand boxes is it?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
LOL @ Barton, thought it was quality last night first time Ive seen him live, I was impressed by how he acted like a captain, made space and pinged some great passes, he was funny to watch to :lolol:

First time I've seen him too. Played the pantomime villian role to perfection but also had a decent game, always seemed to have a smile on his face and was enjoying the stick he was getting. Sure he has had a lot worse in his time. Massively gone up in my estimation after last night.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't believe they had piss thrown over them, if it had been Palace down there I might have believed someone could be so low, but what sort of cowardly **** would do that to QPR, who are nothing to us?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Barton is fun to watch,makes me miss Adam even more.

There were 4 QPR fans trying to start something in the Park and Ride queue as they were walking up the hill. Shouting abuse but all singing anti Chelsea songs? Didnt really get why that would bother us?

There was a quite delicious moment when one of them turned round in response to some of our lot pointing out the scoreline, and said to someone in the queue "you've got no chance of going up this season". The person who he had said this too replied: "I'm a QPR supporter."

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Spoke to a qpr fan on the bus home and told me they were having urine thrown down at them. He apparently had seen this with his own eyes. I wasn't exactly convinced by his story.

Lucky they weren't in the away dressing room at the end of last season

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Spoke to a qpr fan on the bus home and told me they were having urine thrown down at them. He apparently had seen this with his own eyes. I wasn't exactly convinced by his story.

It was probably Fosters. An easy mistake to make.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barton has definitely gone up in my estimations after last night - had a good game and played his panto villian role to perfection, tongue firmly in cheek.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It was probably Fosters. An easy mistake to make.

I'm not sure they have Fosters in those areas, Amstel and Kronenburg in 1901 I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here