Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Days

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Listen, if you are on Twitter look up Charlton Rainbows @ProudCAFC ( I think) they said in a Tweet that Brighton fans were NOT involved. The Charlton fans were set up by a group claiming to be Albion fans.
There is a thread on it , page 2 of the big board ( sorry I can't do a link )

Please get your fact correct , was PB present for the attack ?

I'm more than happy to stand corrected and I saw re-tweets but not a re-tweet saying it wasn't our fans. Anybody who reads the press release of about 30 minutes ago from the club will be under the impression it was our fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was invited to a Charlton pub yesterday and treated very well.

Our Charlton STH host met us off the train at Blackheath and took us to a superb pub.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Hopefully we can maintain our momentum but Brentford and Ipswich at home won't be too easy. However we aren't the push over we might have been a few weeks ago.

Our recent form on the road means we should look forward to the Blackpool, Wigan and Rotherham games. Something out of those will really help our climb up the table.

Bolton and Sheff Weds aren't exactly local derbies for us either. I'm not a fan of Hillsborough and that looks like a tough game. They always seem to prosper from a physical encounter but it's about time we turned them over at their place :lolol:

That's a lot of miles to cover but this is the critical stage of the season. Mid table security now would enable us to kick on.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm more than happy to stand corrected and I saw re-tweets but not a re-tweet saying it wasn't our fans. Anybody who reads the press release of about 30 minutes ago from the club will be under the impression it was our fans.

Ok, I'm glad that is clear now.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Anywhere in Yorkshire is a good day out when i make a rare guest appearance.Leeds ,Sheff United and Bradford 2 wins and a draw on my visits and top days out too.

oh sami sami

Sep 2, 2014
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I know a lot of you go to experience the pubs but that doesn't really attract my interest. Im more of a fan of the stadiums and photographing them. I really like the look of Wednesday and Rotherham. Rotherham in particular because its a new ground. Unfortunately I cant make Blackpool

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I know a lot of you go to experience the pubs but that doesn't really attract my interest. Im more of a fan of the stadiums and photographing them. I really like the look of Wednesday and Rotherham. Rotherham in particular because its a new ground. Unfortunately I cant make Blackpool

Forget Reading lif you are looking at stadium design, it is the same as Derby, Coventry or Middlesbrough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here