Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] awards night

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Does anyone know when the awards night is? and when we can vote for player of season??

I was also looking to buy a table for the evening for my company but not seen anything advertised yet, and thought either i’ve missed it or it’s not been announced yet, but it’s extremely close to end of season so must be soon

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Still no mention of voting for our player of the season, see every other team has been posting on there socials about theres, surely ours is very soon…..

wanna vote for Gross to win, been outstanding in my opinion along with everyone else

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anyone know when the awards night is? and when we can vote for player of season??

I was also looking to buy a table for the evening for my company but not seen anything advertised yet, and thought either i’ve missed it or it’s not been announced yet, but it’s extremely close to end of season so must be soon
Funnily enough last night I had a quick search to see if I could find out when the Awards Night is, and I couldn't find any mention of it. Normally it's been held before now because as soon as the last ball is kicked the players scatter in all directions, although mainly Dubai.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just thinking about this again - I wonder if the club couldn't schedule it due to the number of fixtures that we knew were going to have to be slotted in midweek in the latter stages of the season.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Just thinking about this again - I wonder if the club couldn't schedule it due to the number of fixtures that we knew were going to have to be slotted in midweek in the latter stages of the season.
Any inkling as to whether they'll do a wonderful montage of the season as normal if there is no awards dinner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here