Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Help!!!

I'm obviously not being too bright as everyone else has an avatar but how do you add them onto your profile?

I know you click on Add Avatar and then type in the www address of the picture you want.

So...now I have found a picture on a website that I want, how do I move that picture to be my avatar and how do I know what size it as I know about the 100 x 100 pixels maximum limit? :dunce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is it possible to resize avatars (as the old board did automatically). I want my Kylie back:dunce:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It can be done but involves hacking the board in someway. I passed on the information to Bozza but presume he has other things on his mind at the moment. Hacking sounds a strong word. I think it's manipulating the board. Anyway at some stage it could be possible. Um, not sure that helped much. :D

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well played Mr Orange, cheers for that matey. :thumbsup:

Just looked at the site that you gave a link to on the original Avatars thread and found one I thought was pretty good.

Not a bad site I guess, better if you're a Lord of the Rings enthusiast (which I'm not, never seen them - no interest to either).

Anyone got any more good sites to have a look at?

Heath Park Ranger

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ta Turkey, some good ones there if everything BHAFC floats your boat.

Any other ones with more variety, ie. fit birds, anything from Bo Selecta that's less than 100 x 100?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here