Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I really enjoyed it. Of course the plot is predictable- it's not a "thriller whodunnit", it's a "epic adventure". Just sit back, chill and enjoy the ride.

Surely it would be more enjoyble to sit back and enjoy the ride of something new and fresh rather than a storyline you have seen before? Effects were great, storyline poor.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3277423 said:
It was a struggle at times with all those Smurf chicks running around wearing just loincloths :eek:

Both me and my mate said that we found the main female avatar strangely attractive, needed bigger tits though.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
wolverine was my favourite film of 2009

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It is so predictable. The effects were good but it was too long. A bit of a flop for Cameron i feel.

Being ranked as the 26th best movie of all time with average rating of 8.8 on IMDB it can hardly be considered a flop. In addition so far it's made $750 million after costing about $300 million to make. And that's just so far.

I saw it at the London IMAX in 3D and it was one of the best movie experiences of my life. It is the only movie I have ever been to where at the end everyone started clapping. An awesome experience. Some may complain that it was too long but for me it wasn't long enough. I cannot wait for the sequals.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Being ranked as the 26th best movie of all time with average rating of 8.8 on IMDB it can hardly be considered a flop. In addition so far it's made $750 million after costing about $300 million to make. And that's just so far.

I saw it at the London IMAX in 3D and it was one of the best movie experiences of my life. It is the only movie I have ever been to where at the end everyone started clapping. An awesome experience. Some may complain that it was too long but for me it wasn't long enough. I cannot wait for the sequals.

I'm not sure there can be a sequel, It was very good but all the loose ends were tied up

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

One of the things that ruined for me was that it was corny and 'americanised', the fact that people started clapping at the end suggests that the audience does not mind being americanised.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

One of the things that ruined for me was that it was corny and 'americanised', the fact that people started clapping at the end suggests that the audience does not mind being americanised.........oh should that be americaniZed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here