Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
TSeagull said:
It is as unique as you are.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

aye, tis true. Some avatars represent the kind of person each one of us are, some are pictures of the person themselves, some are just funny, some an obsession (artois, TSeagull), some are just strange, some celebrate the signing of leon knight and others have the same name as the person (like mine!). Avatars are special to each person and i say bring back the death penalty for anyone that steals an avatar (227bha).

:clap2:

Last edited:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Mine has nothing to do with me!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I admit to having been guilty of Avatar theft when I first joined the board - chiefly because I couldn't work-out how to upload one off the net. However, the offended party had a quiet word in my shell-like which spurred me into finding something of my own. I don't think it's something worth getting too het-up about to be honest.........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I nicked one once when you couldn't load your own and the kind person created another one for me - think I'll ask again.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
You would think a picture of marvin was fairly unique to err marvin but oh no its been nicked twice in the past.

A quite word usually sufficed though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The only time my avatar was nicked (not on this board) it was by a Palace fan taking the mickey

He was soon sent packing

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
you wern't the only one.

Nicking is a nasty thing, very naughty

You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level
=========================

Buy on-line and help charity at the same time!
Birmingham Carers

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I just noticed.

Oh! SUFFOLK SEAGULL. NO!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think desperatefan3 has half inched mine, the swine.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i had that watford 0 monkey one , got shot to pieces for it so i got the one i got now ! thats it really....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i had a taz one as well , but then tazman had his so i had to change it ! i don't remember him posting while i was taz !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here