Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Available Managers we need to be contacting on Monday morning

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I never thought I would say this but "no foreign manager". While Gus and Oscar did good jobs we need someone with experience of Championship football and knowledge of the English game.

I think we also need a manager who will stand up to the board and put his cards on the table with a list of players that HE wants for the squad. I'm not too sure that this Director of Football thing really works.

Hoddle would be fantastic however I'm not too sure he would go to a Championship club, I think Pullis would be in the same boat.

So who? Brian McDermott Steve Clarke would be on my shopping list.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Get Coppell in as caretaker for 2 or 3 games whilst we sort out a full time replacement in time for the January window opening.

For the main appointment we need someone with experience of this division, preferably of promotion from it. That seems to be McDermott, Hughton or ( the perhaps soon to be available ) Pearson.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Trouble is there is no great anti Sami mutterings when we play at home only on the chat sites. Until the rumblings become more vocal and audible the men in charge will not take notice as it appears the fans still support him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here