Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto-enrol scheme

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
After you have auto-enrolled and purchased your ticket, can you subsequently swap it for another seat or do you have to take your usual season-ticket seat position?

NB: I asked the ticket office about how to go about getting a wank from the Pope and they said you need at least 426 points.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
No, nothing it seems. Just that you have to enrol if you don't want the hassle of working out when to book once the cup draw is made.

Ah, that's what I had assumed - which seems a bit pointless to me, since most cup games seem to give STHs about a week to reserve their own seat. Pretty sure I can find the time within that period to log on and purchase it.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Ah, that's what I had assumed - which seems a bit pointless to me, since most cup games seem to give STHs about a week to reserve their own seat. Pretty sure I can find the time within that period to log on and purchase it.

And as mentioned elsewhere, they still charge you the two quid booking fee. More than cheeky in my view and the first gesture that has properly properly annoyed me. I like where the club is going but they don't need to take the piss. At the very least they should explain their decisions on this sort of stuff better and actually engage better with the STHs.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sorry? Does this suggest (since I don't know the loyalty point awards off the top of my head) that you get extra points if you get the ticket through the auto-enrol, rather than just purchasing my STH seat when it's released on sale?

Yes, those who enrolled at the start of the season got 30 points, don't know if this is still the case for new enrolments

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
After you have auto-enrolled and purchased your ticket, can you subsequently swap it for another seat or do you have to take your usual season-ticket seat position?

NB: I asked the ticket office about how to go about getting a wank from the Pope and they said you need at least 426 points.

Wankers!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

You can "swap" for another seat but they'll charge you a fiver to do so. Guess in your case it might be worth doing just to sit next to his Holiness :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here