Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Australia Vs Equador double header in AUSTRALIA! Days before Brentford game.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No real drama anyway really….….one half-paced game each, probably subbed early and back in Brighton by Weds.
And completely f***ed from the jet lag. There’s no way they won’t be affected by that journey.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
And completely f***ed from the jet lag. There’s no way they won’t be affected by that journey.
Nah….couple of full days (after a one - change flight in first class) is fine. Literally just did something similar two days ago (without the first class bit obviously).

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
NSC sometimes :lolol:

Over on one thread you've got people all but rending garments because Solly isn't going to start a tough, physical competitve game against the Italians. Now, over on here, we've got bed wetting because three grown men will be travelling first class with flat beds and melatonin and strolling around a pitch for 70 mins or so twice before arriving home four days before the next game.
😂😂😂😂😂

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah….couple of full days (after a one - change flight in first class) is fine. Literally just did something similar two days ago (without the first class bit obviously).
And did you then have to play elite level sport? Maybe you're right, I don't know better, but it's difficult to imagine it wouldn't be tiring (game + journey)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC sometimes :lolol:

Over on one thread you've got people all but rending garments because Solly isn't going to start a tough, physical competitve game against the Italians. Now, over on here, we've got bed wetting because three grown men will be travelling first class with flat beds and melatonin and strolling around a pitch for 70 mins or so twice before arriving home four days before the next game.
I blame the mods

PS - they play in Aus on the Tuesday (evening). They won't be arriving back home until Wed afternoon at the earliest I imagine (time diff included), which is 3 days before we play.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
So twatty to play the same side twice in 4 days.

The Equadorian lads need to go out for a curry house together, and claim they had a dodgy lamb jalfrezi. All not fit for travel
Atleast this way they are only travelling twice. If one game was in Ecuador and the other in Australia they'd have to go to Ecuador then Australia then back to England

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nick Pope also suffered a mystery "injury" I see, (maybe he accidentally bumped into Almiron) which resulted in Southgate picking another one of his famous "in form players", Fraser Forster, to replace him.

I'm assuming Forster is there largely as a cone collector for training, as that man should be about as close to the England squad as Perry Digweed, and Perry is 63.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nick Pope also suffered a mystery "injury" I see, (maybe he accidentally bumped into Almiron) which resulted in Southgate picking another one of his famous "in form players", Fraser Forster, to replace him.

I'm assuming Forster is there largely as a cone collector for training, as that man should be about as close to the England squad as Perry Digweed, and Perry is 63.
they use his teeth to clean their boots.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So, are they all going to travel? Was Pervis' substitution a ruse to ensure he could withdraw? Caicedo also went down for a while.

Fingers crossed we pull them.

Mooy has pulled out of the Aussie squad.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So, are they all going to travel? Was Pervis' substitution a ruse to ensure he could withdraw? Caicedo also went down for a while.

Fingers crossed we pull them.

Mooy has pulled out of the Aussie squad.
That thought entered my mind as well. But I dismissed it. I just don't think they want out of an international match.

Mooy at a very different stage of his career

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here