Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Australia Vs Equador double header in AUSTRALIA! Days before Brentford game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
NSC sometimes :lolol:

Over on one thread you've got people all but rending garments because Solly isn't going to start a tough, physical competitve game against the Italians. Now, over on here, we've got bed wetting because three grown men will be travelling first class with flat beds and melatonin and strolling around a pitch for 70 mins or so twice before arriving home four days before the next game.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If only we had a squad with other players we could call on.

Oh... 😬

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So twatty to play the same side twice in 4 days.

The Equadorian lads need to go out for a curry house together, and claim they had a dodgy lamb jalfrezi. All not fit for travel

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So twatty to play the same side twice in 4 days.

The Equadorian lads need to go out for a curry house together, and claim they had a dodgy lamb jalfrezi. All not fit for travel
They’re taking a full squad. They’ll play one team in one game and a different one in the other.
9235C64F-8625-468E-9369-8BC150CF1A13.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did notice toney is on 9 yellows coming into this weekend. We need to pray for a yellow on Saturday.
What are the odds of that?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair it isn't a million years ago some people were condemning most of our squad as clueless, not fit to wear the shirt, and get rid.

It would be churlish, now, to start grizzling that it isn't fair that most of our squad are full internationals, in demand by their nations

(Apart from our English players, of course, who, unlike Palace's English players, are not good enough for international football).

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Japan play 2 games too !
Tuesday 28th the last one , so a jet lagged Mitoma also

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Is there really any need for our boys to be involved in this? Isn't the whole point of friendlies a chance to try out fringe players?
eggsackerry .....i don't think we are obliged to release players for friendlies , if the players want to play i guess thats a different matter , i';d be giving the Aussies the stiff middle finger to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here