Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australia to take part in Eurovision 2015

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
She like The Bee Gees & AC/DC are British, no matter how much the Aussies want to deny it. They may have Australian citizenship but they were all born in the UK, including Bon Scott.

I don't think Katrina was though. Can't speak for her Waves.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So Australia is now part of Oceana for political purposes, yet part of Asia for self serving football purposes, and now part of EUROPE for er, singing purposes. Makes sense.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So Australia is now part of Oceana for political purposes, yet part of Asia for self serving football purposes, and now part of EUROPE for er, singing purposes. Makes sense.

Having witnessed some of the appalling Aussie-pop that we were all subjected to during the 1980s Neighbours peak, I'd say Eurovision is the perfect destination for their talents.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
She like The Bee Gees & AC/DC are British, no matter how much the Aussies want to deny it. They may have Australian citizenship but they were all born in the UK, including Bon Scott.

Gina G, on the other hand, certainly is Australian.

I don't think Katrina was though. Can't speak for her Waves.

Katrina is American. Celine Dion, a Canadian, also won Eurovision (for Switzerland).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tell me about it. I'm as Shocked as you are.

I suppose they think Australia will be some sort of New Sensation. Personally, I think they should Disappear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here