Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aussie joke

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
G'day mate, Fosters helpline. What's the problem dude?"

"I'm in the Queensland bush with the girlfriend……she's been stung on the minge by a hornet, and now her vagina’s completely closed up"

"Bummer dude"

“Good idea ….. Thanks mate, bye”

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Was he complaining because they were lost and disorientated, and with her virgina closed up they wouldn't be able to stay alive by drinking her piss?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I fid the entire premise implausible. The Australian hornet (Abispa ephippium), actually a type of potter wasp or "mason wasp", is a vespid insect native to the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland and Western Australia states of Australia. The Australian hornet is a solitary insect, forming small nests against buildings and other structures. The adult wasp feeds off flower nectar, while the larvae are fed caterpillars captured by the female. There are no recorded instances of minge-stinging.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes the joke was quite good. Unfortunately it was posted by a Homophobe with a humor bypass.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You post a gag about anal sex and have the(bum)cheek to suggest that THEY are gay!!!!!
All blokes that contemplate anal sex,even with a woman,are repressed homosexuals.

you are only gay if you take it!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
All blokes that contemplate anal sex,even with a woman,are repressed homosexuals.

Nonsense, once you've stretched out trap 1 you need some trap 2 to get you to the vinegar strokes.

Also what about blowjobs? Its a unisex orifice so is that a bit gay? Are you going to claim you don't like blowjobs?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You post a gag about anal sex and have the(bum)cheek to suggest that THEY are gay!!!!!

I contemplated it with an American girlfriend who was on the blob - she offered but I rejected. Been regretting it ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the joke was quite good. Unfortunately it was posted by a Homophobe with a humor bypass.

All yanks have a humour bypass.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

As my old gran used to say " When the river runs red, use the dirt track instead! " full of wisdom my nan. :wink:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Now oral sex,that is just as deviant as beastiallity,you want a dog lapping at your dick don't you.

If dogs weren't meant to lick your balls they wouldn't have invented pate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here