Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Augustein shakes hands with ref

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow! For me Ulloa closely followed by Ince. I'd say only Lopez performed worse than Agustein

Dave was poor, without doubt. And Agustien had moments of incredible failure but in general I think he looks magnificent and a massive improvement on Gary Dicker. Evolution is upon us.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Dave was poor, without doubt. And Agustien had moments of incredible failure but in general I think he looks magnificent and a massive improvement on Gary Dicker. Evolution is upon us.

Would one of those moments of failure being his immense and powerful header back into the Burnley mix on the edge of our box. Classic comedy.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Thought Kemy holding the middle, Ince clearing the gap and Crofty covering the ground to the box and back was a good combo.
Kemy's audacity, whilst rarely paying off is encouraging. In general I'm very impressed with his positioning, strength and ability defending 1on 1.
Based on today's effort he'll be a key player in everything we do this season.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Loved Agustien's effort vs Derby too. Gently rolled the "injured" Derby player over the North goal line to allow play to resume. Weirdly the player didn't seem to mind! Quality. He's a character alright.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Would one of those moments of failure being his immense and powerful header back into the Burnley mix on the edge of our box. Classic comedy.

The realisation of what he had just done was funny.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thought Kemy holding the middle, Ince clearing the gap and Crofty covering the ground to the box and back was a good combo.
Kemy's audacity, whilst rarely paying off is encouraging. In general I'm very impressed with his positioning, strength and ability defending 1on 1.

Kemy also broke forward a fair bit...cant see there being room for both orlandi and lopez

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Agree both .. I thought he was poor but if half of what he tries comes off he'll be a match winner. I'm sure (hope) it will come with match time ... (but no more daft headers back into the path of the villains please)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Kemy the Championships Nathan Jones.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ulloa MOM by a country mile no competition from anybody else. Agustein looks good for 50 =60 mins then seems to tire so look forward to him being fit and giving it 100% for 90 mins. He seems to have a brain that is 1 jump ahead of most of our team and some of his passes are sublime unfortunately with a player like that who tries things they will make mistakes

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Dave was worrying.
I reckon we stick him at right back for another half in the hope he gets his eye in.
He was out of it on the right of a tight front three.
Barnesy or Macca should walk back in at this rate.

Once Bridders is fit he'll be in for Incy, I'm not sure where Orlandi's due, front or middle three?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kemy had a bit of a mare yesterday but in general is still v good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here