Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Au Revoir Chelski

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like an exit from the Champions League as 3-0 Juve.

Always the Europa Cup I suppose

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The " Champion's league " is ridiculous, we should go back to the good old days of, League champions only and a straight knockout over 2 legs home and away..... But, the big clubs, er, franchises would lose too much cash.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The " Champion's league " is ridiculous, we should go back to the good old days of, League champions only and a straight knockout over 2 legs home and away..... But, the big clubs, er, franchises would lose too much cash.

Much more interesting then but the cash generated would mean it would never revert back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It does seem a load of crap now the Champions League the European Cup was much better along with Cup Winners Cup and the UEFA Cup

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I only saw a little bit, including a quality goal line clearance from Cashley.

My initial thought (but I couldn't be bothered to start a thread) was:-

Would Cole be such an arse if he'd stayed with Arsenal?
There's no doubting his footballing skills which is usually enough for most people to forgive anything.
Unless you fall in with a bad crowd.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The worst thing is the team that finishes 3rd in their groups go into the Europa league which then makes a mockery of that tournament how can you go into a cup after failing in another cup

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I wonder what the odds are going to be for Chelsea to squeak through? Shaktar to lose say 2-0, Chelsea beat Nordsjaelland by more than 3? I bet they do it.... :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here