Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attn: Tapatalk users...

Yoda

English & European
Seems to work fine for me.

PS. Bozza, did you know there are more android users that iPhone in the UK now. :wink:

Sent from my Nexus S

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
PS. Bozza, did you know there are more android users that iPhone in the UK now. :wink:

If a zillion different phones from a zillion different manufacturers can't outsell one far more expensive phone, from one manufacturer, there'd be something wrong.

Did you know I've never owned an iPhone?

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Operating systems aside, according to Techradar the iphone 4 is only the 5th best phone out at the moment.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When is taptalk going to be available for free ? I want to use it on my iphone, but don't want to pay for it.

When it was first mention on here I went excitedly to the app store only to find they charge for it !

:jester:

Is it okay on wifi? As I said earlier, mine works just great on wifi but only occasionally on 3g.

Nope, it's not working on either wifi or 3g. When I click on the big board it loads the link for the ATC forum but then says "failed to connect to forum, please contact forum administrator if the problem persists.". I've tried resetting my phone and force closing the app, neither made a difference. However I can use nsc as usual through my Web browser on my phone (as I am now).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nope, it's not working on either wifi or 3g. When I click on the big board it loads the link for the ATC forum but then says "failed to connect to forum, please contact forum administrator if the problem persists.". I've tried resetting my phone and force closing the app, neither made a difference. However I can use nsc as usual through my Web browser on my phone (as I am now).

That's weird. At least I can use it on wifi. It's a great app for viewing nsc on a phone but infuriating that for some at least, problems are evident.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Techradar must have very poor testing methods then.

They probably test things like making phone calls and receiving text messages and rate them quite highly hence iPhone poor performance.

As a device, there is nothing better in the market place than it, as a phone......pony! Apple blame the networks and the networks blame Apple. All I know is I've got a mate on Vodaphone who has the same issues as me and you've only got to read the US based media to see how unhappy AT&T users are.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Working fine from my Android, which gives me the dignity of making my own decisions, not just those of some freak in a black turtleneck who steals livers so he may continue to dictate how people use the hardware they've bought

Google told me they are pleased with all your data they've farmed so far.

Works on my Iphone fine. I'm probably just a bit dumb, but how do you reply to a thread or start a new one? I haven't been able to work it out.

There should be a "Reply" button on the bottom right when on a thread (next to the "Write something..." box).

For a new thread, on The Big Board (for example) use the top right button (looks like a arrow coming out of a box) - opposite side to the "Back" button - and choose "New Topic"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here