Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attn:Palace fans

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thanks Bozza, The best team on day did win but way to easily for me to take,
I will gloss it over with Palace 15 Brighton 7 since 2002 :thumbsup: so Bha have still a way catch up.

Thanks for tolerating all the crap from Palace fans me inc, Humble pie has been eaten but we'll be back soon:tantrum:

Would anyone care to remind me what the overall tally of results is between us instead of selecting a specific period to make a misleading point?!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant, how did I miss this thread?

I was totally expecting that to say they could post where they like - a surprisingly funny post.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seaside has been on. Was quite humble by his own standards.

Probably won't hear too much more from him until he's got a palace victory to boast about though.
Yep, after we've lost and they've won he'll be on to gloat - and I'll have a shit load of laughing and piss taking saved up for him.

For the 1st time at home for 25 years you have every right to gloat,you defo deserved it but 25 years to wait must be have been horrible :cool:
Er, no. I went to Palace in 2005 and enjoyed that, it didn't matter if it was at home or away. I enjoyed finishing above you last season too.

If you think winning 3-0 is revenge for losing 5-0 in 2002 your clearly more deluded than we gave you credit for.......
We were a nothing side in 2002, just trying to stay afloat, while you were spending other people's money. Now we're both on a level playing field and 11 v 11, you got spanked.

You thoroughly deserved you win on Sunday, We was pants. Realistically all's that did was cancel out a 3-0 palace win at home this season so honours shared.... also...... You need to come to Selhurst now ( yeah alright grounds shit we know that, Just like your hockey pitch used to be) and win 3-1.
If you go up this season, and we don't, then you'll have the bragging rights. You may have beaten us last year, but we finished 10 points about you, so we get the bragging rights. We don't need to match a score from last year.

apart from 2005 last time you beat us was 25 years ago.
You do realise we haven't been playing each other? We've been scraping by in the bottom divisions without a ground, because some thieving scum sold us down the river. That's nothing to do with Palace.

Last time we beat you at home is 25 years

Last time you did the double over us? 81 (eighty one) years ago

Number of times since then we've done the double over you 6 (six)
Nope, it's 7 (seven) doubles since the war. We've beaten Palace more than they've beaten us, and 7 doubles vs 0 since the war. So if Palace fans want to look at the history books, we're ahead. If they want to look more recently, we just stuffed them 3 nil. Take your pick.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We scored 3
You scored none
Your a bunch of Pikey Scum !!!
Ha ha ha best chant all season

PALARSE = CAK !!!:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here