Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attn: Lord Simster of Pudding Lane

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
OK, so what happened to the much-anticipated Dessert World Cup? Having teased us something awful with the delectable comestible nominations, we are left in the lurch with our Spotted Dicks and Knickerbocker Glories just itching to vote.
:banana:

I think we should be told. I feel fairly certain that the hungry hordes frequenting NSC are holding their collective breath.

:moo:

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I brought up this very subject last week by bouncing the original nominations thread (which is so old it isn't even on the big board any more). I have been given assurances it will make a reappearance as soon as BSUCE is out of the way, but this is Sim we are talking about so there are no guarantees it will reach the final.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I brought up this very subject last week by bouncing the original nominations thread (which is so old it isn't even on the big board any more). I have been given assurances it will make a reappearance as soon as BSUCE is out of the way, but this is Sim we are talking about so there are no guarantees it will reach the final.

Indeed. The fella is a shambles - forever crying off from stuff -, and I'll tell him so when I see him at the game tonight.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Still hasn't happened......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here