Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention Season Ticket Holders...........

D

Deleted User X18H

...stop moaning on here about youth team players , loanees not getting a free scarf or shirt (West Ham tickets moan excepted)
We above all others need to get behind the entire Albion perspective at this current momment in time.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i am behind them in everything but gotta moan somewhere mate , rather here than in my seat during the game

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
can you refund me my £2.50 for scarf then :).

there were still people moaning round the pubs in brighton about the tickets and some of the people went to the wesham game :nono:

Mar 24, 2005
All good and well saying that; but when the renewal forms (along with sanctimonious letter from Perry) hits the doormat asking for more money will you feel the same? Why should ST holders get behind the Albion 'perspective' more than others when the club does not treat us more than others. However, I actually think my whinge has more to do about the bloody moaning dickheads in the crowd at Withdean - at least if I don't have a season ticket I can move around the ground next season, rather than having to listen to the same old C Block wankers. At least then I can also sing and (shock horror) cheer the players and not feel guilty about doing so!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
All good and well saying that; but when the renewal forms (along with sanctimonious letter from Perry) hits the doormat asking for more money will you feel the same? Why should ST holders get behind the Albion 'perspective' more than others when the club does not treat us more than others. However, I actually think my whinge has more to do about the bloody moaning dickheads in the crowd at Withdean - at least if I don't have a season ticket I can move around the ground next season, rather than having to listen to the same old C Block wankers. At least then I can also sing and (shock horror) cheer the players and not feel guilty about doing so!
I sit in C block as well and there's a group of hardened moaners in about row H, seat 70-something I think. They give the team no encouragement and only ever get to their feet to slag off Henderson.

hove born&bred said:
...stop moaning on here about youth team players , loanees not getting a free scarf or shirt (West Ham tickets moan excepted)
We above all others need to get behind the entire Albion perspective at this current momment in time.

Great-just what we need, another dig at season ticket holders.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hove born&bred said:
......... loanees not getting a free scarf or shirt
whos gonna want to come here on loan if they know they gotta buy their own shirt? :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here