Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention: Brighton Fans

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Commiserations. I can't imagine what it must feel like. No gloating from me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Time to let Palace have their moment of glory, man up and admit they wanted it more and Holloway out maneuvered Poyet.

Well played Palace. Fair play to all those that made the trip down to the Amex.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Well I have to agree with most of that, but "out sung" is not true. To be fair Palace sung well (particularly after they were winning obviously) but the atmosphere generated by Albion was epic until it was categorically game over...

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think Bridge forgot his trousers because he certainly never kept Zaha in his pocket

Zaha the man you all laugh at made you look amateur

The team you all look down on managed to dominate you at you're own ground, outsung you, made you evacuate you're own ground while CPFC fans celebrated on the night we took over the Amex.

I could write for ages and ages but we are tinpot :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BUT we are off to Wembley.

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??

Hang the **** on you ve won **** all yet and looking at the league table this is the 2nd season we have finished above you so whose the better side league table does nt lie FACT!!! So when the hornets smash your pile of shit to bits have another look at the table to see your rightful place

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Fair play, your team deserved the win on the night but jeez the first thing you think to do is come on our forum to gloat!!! Says a lot about your personality and social life. Enjoy your victory in your bedroom, listening to one direction surrounded by soggy kleenex you melt.

Good post.
The kid is probably a bit hyper, being allowed to stay up and watch the game on a school night.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I think Bridge forgot his trousers because he certainly never kept Zaha in his pocket

The team you all look down on managed to dominate you at you're own ground, outsung you, made you evacuate you're own ground while CPFC fans celebrated on the night we took over the Amex.

I could write for ages and ages but we are tinpot :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: BUT we are off to Wembley.

Only sad I could not have made it especially after March, but either way, WHOS LAUGHING NOW??

Your mob certainly deserved to win tonight, but your givin' it large on here shows your total lack of class. It just proves the old adage about taking the scum out of the slum...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hang the **** on you ve won **** all yet and looking at the league table this is the 2nd season we have finished above you so whose the better side league table does nt lie FACT!!! So when the hornets smash your pile of shit to bits have another look at the table to see your rightful place

Calm down..:lol:.....think of the blood pressure!! :lol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
banning Palace fans is a pussy move. they won and they deserved to and part of the fun of beating your rivals is the chance to gloat about it. we'd be doing it and we are big enough to take it even if the mods aren't. gay, really f*cking gay.

Absolutely THIS.

crying-baby.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Fair play to Palace, they won the majority of the 50/50s and looked a lot stronger on the breaks. Thing is where do we go from here....teams will now know what we have always known, if they get in our faces, hassle for every ball and break up our play we are very very vunerable on the break......it probably would have been ten times worse in The Premiership. We are too one dimensional and I am afraid Worzel got it wright and Gus got it wrong......let them gloat they done a very good job on us.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
On the way back to the bus, there were about 50 or so Palace singing about how they had taken over the Amex. Now normally I'd ignore and walk past but I had to comment on how their idea of taking over the AMEX consisted of them being surrounded by police in a 10 x 10 m area, unable to go any direction while I ambled back to the bus. I wish I had asked them if they had 'taken'the North Stand? Or Maybe the West Stand? Or even the East stand? No, they had 'taken a 10 x 10 m area surrounded by Police, and this was ONLY because the Police wouldn't allow and Albion to go past them. Seriously...taken over the Amex? Go back to your Hovel. I did laugh!

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
Can't agree the better team one, it's just that some of ours forgot the plot! In reality, the Albion have played some good football for much of the season & should really have gained automatic promotion but for a couple of blips & too many draws. Palace have crashed lately & were lucky to be in the playoffs. I didn't think Palace were great - the guy who kept hanging on to Ulloa wasn't great, Zaha's theatrics weren't great but I suppose he needs that skill where he's going. They got lucky tonight & I suspect Watford will reveal that there luck ahs run out when they meet. I hope so.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
No Zaha next season, you are ****ed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No Zaha next season, you are ****ed.

I don't actually think they are. They looked a decent outfit who knew how to stop us playing.

Zaha didnt play particularly well on Friday but apart from 25 minutes at the start of the game we didnt look like we were going to score.

With the likes of Williams and Bolaise(sp?) they look a decent side.

Are they as good as Watford? possibly not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here