Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attention Brighton and Hove residents

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely NOT spam.

This is a public service, part of our local, publicly-run NHS. It's perfectly legitimate for concerns to be raised on NSC about its future. As for the likelihood of the service being outsourced ... I would rate this as high.

http://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/services/servicedetails.htm?directoryID=16313
Maybe you or I should start another thread, to the same effect. This service is so important to local residents, and we will suffer if we lose it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The trouble is you need a disabled or housebound relative or friend to understand what they do. I guess most are not immediately affected by what they do.........Yet.

Hi skipper. I like your posts but think you're wrong here. The issue was not well explained at the start. It was posted by a first time poster which creates a certain amount of scepticism on NSC. Put those together and it's unsurprising that there is such a low response. There's a good record of people supporting a wide range of causes on here. So I think you're being unfair.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hi skipper. I like your posts but think you're wrong here. The issue was not well explained at the start. It was posted by a first time poster which creates a certain amount of scepticism on NSC. Put those together and it's unsurprising that there is such a low response. There's a good record of people supporting a wide range of causes on here. So I think you're being unfair.

Don't really disagree with you, maybe only people that had used the service would really know what the OP was talking about initially. Of course the first post thing didn't help either. With my first post I tried to steer the discussion away from the negative comments that would probably have killed the thread.

View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795Just two of the pieces of equipment that they supplied for my Mum. An electric hospital bed with a low pressure air mattress. Two state of the art bits of kit.
Unfortunately the Council web site gives less information than the OP did on his initial post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here