Attention A21 Members

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsaint

Jan 2, 2009
swindon away

happy new year fellow a21 members. I would just like to say that i thoroughly enjoyed last weeks trip to swindon and the 2-0 win that went with it! However when we got back to eastbourne i noticed our mini-bus was
in a right old state..:shrug: I would like to clarify here and now that I played no part in this! :angel: Neil and his soon to be wife saw me with their own eyes dispose of my emptys at pease pottage services... yes I did return to the bin to retrieve my rubbish but that was only because I thought my fags where in there.... I may be the rab c nesbitt of the a 21 club and yes i am a jock, but that mess was not down to me (for once) I am not mentioning any names but i was seated near gary moore his brother phil and adam! ps .. do i qualify for luton away? :clap2:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Hey Gus, that you? Have a good one mate (from Kev, Stu, Little Mick, Malc, etc).

The One and Only, Kev! Been a long time, mate. Hope all is going swimmingly with you and the gang. Send everyone my regards and have a triff New Year!

THE DON 1

Sep 11, 2006
happy new year fellow a21 members. I would just like to say that i thoroughly enjoyed last weeks trip to swindon and the 2-0 win that went with it! However when we got back to eastbourne i noticed our mini-bus was
in a right old state..:shrug: I would like to clarify here and now that I played no part in this! :angel: Neil and his soon to be wife saw me with their own eyes dispose of my emptys at pease pottage services... yes I did return to the bin to retrieve my rubbish but that was only because I thought my fags where in there.... I may be the rab c nesbitt of the a 21 club and yes i am a jock, but that mess was not down to me (for once) I am not mentioning any names but i was seated near gary moore his brother phil and adam! ps .. do i qualify for luton away? :clap2:

makes a change for you not to leave a mess on the bus Rab c (chicken bones in the seatbelt holders! ). have you got over your fear of buses after the Hartlepool weekend ?:drink:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
The One and Only, Kev! Been a long time, mate. Hope all is going swimmingly with you and the gang. Send everyone my regards and have a triff New Year!

Nice one mate. Everyone is good here. Just got back from the fixture that never was today (we stayed for a few beers to cheer ourselves up obviously). About time you returned to blighty for another A21 away game mate - with a litre of rice wine in pocket obviously.

Keep well.

seagullsaint

Jan 2, 2009
makes a change for you not to leave a mess on the bus Rab c (chicken bones in the seatbelt holders! ). have you got over your fear of buses after the Hartlepool weekend ?:drink:

I thank you for your concern don , :thumbsup: I thought my anxiety attacks from travelling in mini-buses was conquered after the shortish trip to swindon passed without incident! (apart from 60/70's style music being pumped to the back seat massive). However whilst flicking through uk gold the other night i happened to come across 1970's sitcom ' on the buses', starring reg varney,, (r.i.p) this has now set me back.... :down:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Nice one mate. Everyone is good here. Just got back from the fixture that never was today (we stayed for a few beers to cheer ourselves up obviously). About time you returned to blighty for another A21 away game mate - with a litre of rice wine in pocket obviously.

Keep well.

Kev, mate you are not wrong. Would love nothing more than an Albion away trip with you lot, consuming vast amounts of alcohol before during and after the game, obviously.

Keeping having to cancel my trips back to Blighty because of work. Should have stayed at home and married a nice English catholic girl with child-bearing hips.

Hows Malc btw. Ain't heard from him for a while. Has he kept his job amid the global economic meltdown?

Looks like you have another Saturday void to fill today!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports