Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
24 thousand and a bit

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
24,594 I believe BBC Southern Counties announced, 290 odd from Barnsley.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Is that more to do with the poor away showing than our own fans? Thought a saturday game would have a higher attendance surely?

thank you by the way.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is that more to do with the poor away showing than our own fans? Thought a saturday game would have a higher attendance surely?

thank you by the way.

It's based on tickets sold now, so frankly the figures they quote are irrelevant, the good news is that loads turned up, and the team responded.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What an absurd exageration. The home areas probably had at most 200 empty seats out of six odd thousand.

Half empty:lolol:
Fack me is was full bar 200 or so,you need new glasses pal???
There's one large patch of the east upper towards the south end which must have about 50 empty seats (both on Tuesday and Saturday) always more empty seats in the east than elsewhere.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

thank you by the way.
This time of the season is renown for lower crowds,we had nearly 25k on a bank holiday which is amazing,wolves had 21k.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There's one large patch of the east upper towards the south end which must have about 50 empty seats (both on Tuesday and Saturday) always more empty seats in the east than elsewhere.
You said half empty pal,like i said 300 max was empty seats,to me that's still a pretty full east stand.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

U in the west? Only without getting into my stand is bigger than yours bit..there were more empty seats there thn I have seen in a while

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If Sheff Wed sell 3000 tickets (they'll come close) then the attendance could be 27k odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here