Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance Saturday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Their web site now says they've sold out their 2,000 allocation

bit confusing as one page says they have a 2000 allication but another says they have sold out all 1700.

I suspect rhe latter is nearer looking at where we are selling tickets in south. Expecting just under 28.5K regardless and if we stay in the race probably do the same in the last two games. I am sure Barver said that there are some if the extra seats we are not allowed to sell (northwest middle tier?) until next year as we completed ahead of the schedule agreed with the council or some such.

It was a 2000 allocation initially. The blocks they have been given would indicate this.

Segregation areas are the eastern half of S1G and the souther half of S1B, although we have dared to sell a few rows into the southern half of S1B!

Normally around this time, or later, a few splatterings appear in the ESU and a block of about 20-30 in the south. Something a small block in the WSL too. No reason these won't appear again, although some of these in the south or west may have been snapped up in the 5 game pack they were selling before Palace.

If all this did sell, the club have the option of opening 5 or 6 rows in the eastern half of S1G, as a whole half a block is way OTT. We have done it for a couple of games, and even when not sold, it seems fans are allowed to move into these seats anyhow.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Full to bursting

every reason not to renew our season tickets , this has to be the way forward, pick and choose RATHER THAN SELLING YOUR SOUL TO THE CLUB
regards
DR

I will take the 30% + Discount thanks. I also like to having to pay a £2 booking fee for 26 games. I very much like to having to remember. I also like priority for big away games. I also really like my seat.

Each to their own!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
More importantly, as it's going to set an attendance record could we SMASH our current booze record tomorrow? I think we sold just over 18,000 pints at the Palace game, can we top the dream 20,000 figure tomorrow!

2 more gone in the WSL - just 7 here.

ESL and WSU are the same - 22 totally.

Continuing to fly out the door in the north. Just 78 left here, so 107 to go!

If no more are added it will be under 50 come the morning, as there is always a last minute rush on match day, especially if the weather is fine.

This will be a sell out, unless more are added.

If you don't like sitting on your own, please do hurry! Just 17 pairs remain......

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So 30,750 for our second leg semi against Palace then?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Following our very disappointing game on Tuesday and the fact that our opponents recent form is poor would be very surprised to see attendance over 25,000.

Following our very disappointing game on Tuesday and the fact that our opponents recent form is poor would be very surprised to see attendance over 25,000.

What drivel!

This will be the best attended home Albion game by Albion fans for at least 30 years. There will be more home fans here than against Palace. I suspect, the attendance will also be higher too.

Jan 30, 2008
I will take the 30% + Discount thanks. I also like to having to pay a £2 booking fee for 26 games. I very much like to having to remember. I also like priority for big away games. I also really like my seat.

Each to their own!
you sound desperate, you think you've got priority for tickets :D , not what you know but who you know :whistle:
regards
DR

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I reckon we will get similar numbers to the palace game sell out, as long as Leicester sell their tickets.
so somewhere between 28000 and 28500

Oh no !!

I'll have to leave twenty minutes before the end to get a train.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
may i take this opportunity to ask a question that has been asked a thousand times before, in that are we now at FULL CAPACITY?

:albion2:

No. Apparently we don't hold the necessary safety certificates for the complete 30k+ capacity so we are restricted. Not sure what to. About 29k?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here