Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for Huddersfield?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
If I'm right in thinking the new seats are available on Saturday, and the team in a rich vain of form, could we be in for a big crowd? Above 27,000 would be good, don't expect Huddersfield to bring loads, maybe 1,000 -1,200

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A few town supporting mates are really looking forward to seeing the Amex. I think around 700.... There is a decent size group who live in the south east and they go to all the southern games

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Seems to me that the announced attendance figures are incorrect. From my seat in WSU, last Saturdays claimed crowd was far too high. Am I right in thinking that season ticket seats are included even if they don't attend as there were loads of empty seats opposite in the East, both lower and upper and around me as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seems to me that the announced attendance figures are incorrect. From my seat in WSU, last Saturdays claimed crowd was far too high. Am I right in thinking that season ticket seats are included even if they don't attend as there were loads of empty seats opposite in the East, both lower and upper and around me as well.

Yes. This season the announced attendance is actually the number of tickets sold not bums on seats.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't have a problem with that as it highlights the number of fans attending on a match to match basis.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't have a problem with that as it highlights the number of fans attending on a match to match basis.

So when palace arrive does that mean we will have 2000 on top of what burnley bought as well as the north corners meaning close to 29000.

I somehow doubt it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't see Huddersfield bringing too many....600/700ish.....soooo

el punal

Tickets sold, not bums on seats. So the "attendance" will never be below 23,000 (the approximate number of season tickets sold).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I note that their are a few tickets online to buy in the East Stand Upper - I thought the ESU was all season ticket?

27,300 BTW.

Nope ESU..is not all season ticket...definitely some for staff etc

Re crowd..hopefully a few more will actually turn up..but if its a chilly one expect to see those empty seats..i'm going for 25974...cant wait for fortnight sunday though its going to be loud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here