Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for Forest game

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
August attendances always lower anyway thanks to people being on holiday. I can think of at least six or seven ST holders in my immediate circle of Albion-going friends who are away currently.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The lowest league attendance I am aware of was for the home match against Wigan Athletic in November 2014. Can't remember the figure but it was around 15-16,000.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
August attendances always lower anyway thanks to people being on holiday. I can think of at least six or seven ST holders in my immediate circle of Albion-going friends who are away currently.

I'm in Greece but two friends have our tickets. Slowly converting them from arsenal to Albion

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I guess with the transport issues and holidays and the fact it was on Sky it kept people away but i was genuinely surprised just how many gaps there were in the crowd last night. I reckon there were 19k there tops.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Much better attendance than I expected given all the issues and the fact a lot of people will be away on hols too. Good thing also that the empty seats were dotted around rather than empty blocks. Not seen any pics but when the flags were up it seemed to look quite full as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here