Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

atmosphere tonight

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
was immense. Watched on TV, sounded better that Liverpool game. West stand beat the North stand hands down, I suppose 13,000 v 2500 explains it. The bitter Croydon folk are going to suffer on Tuesday

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thought it was the best yet.

Me too,Liverpool was good,very good but this was more than just watching and hoping,we were competing.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
If you think that was a good atmosphere, wait till tuesday.

Fair play coming for 2-0 down:thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am glad it came across well on TV, because I said to my son at the game that I bet it would. Leeds were the loudest away fans yet. I would be very surprised if Palace were louder. At one point I looked around the ground and saw people standing and singing in every stand including 1901. Jeez it's great to hear a crowd in frenzy, rather than a small ripple at Withdean. Great game, great atmosphere, great beer and great pies, what more can a man ask for? Well maybe three points, but coming back from the dead, was nearly as good.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Atmosphere in the second half was awesome. We certainly shut the Leeds fans up until the last minute.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
was immense. Watched on TV, sounded better that Liverpool game. West stand beat the North stand hands down, I suppose 13,000 v 2500 explains it.

I thought the West Stand sounded pretty lame TBH. Certainly first half the Albion were outsung as well as outplayed.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Thought the Leeds fans were ace but we were all very quiet in the first half (even before the goals). Second half was completely different though. Incredible atmosphere, the buzz from our 3rd goal was unbelievable.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Leeds fans especially in the first half were top notch, the second half from us was superb in terms of performance and atmosphere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here