Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Atmosphere was really good in places and really flat in places, same as always. Even a few SSSHHHHH's in the North just before half-time. Pretty pointless to pretend the atmosphere was something special. Unlike the result. Now THAT was special :clap:

Not anything special bar last 20, but there weren't many shhh moments I thought bar perhaps just before HT as you mentioned. Always a buzz about the ground and pretty loud overall

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Listening on the radio start of the second half, could only hear the Leicester fans. Fairly standard stuff at the Amex these days.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shame tv didn’t capture how it was in the ground .

Was as good as anything I’ve heard over the weekend from my seat wsu.

Way better than a lot of places .

Great enjoyable afternoon

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do love comments on the atmosphere 'from the TV' or 'From the Radio''. It rates up there with Player ratings 'from the radio' :lolol:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Listening on the radio start of the second half, could only hear the Leicester fans. Fairly standard stuff at the Amex these days.

The usual weirdos giving their unwanted and irrelevant opinions. If you weren’t there your opinion is genuinely and literally worthless.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not interested in what it sounds like elsewhere, forget the Sky crap it's only live once. It's only live at the ground and the atmosphere was good.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
well I was there (east stand of all places) and it was decent. couple of good rounds of 'sacked in the morning' when we were two one up, and the crowd really rallied behind the boys after we conceded an undeserved equaliser. not quite the sheff weds playoff game but far from the worst i've heard it. but apparently the people sat on their sofas know better

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Atmosphere was really good in places and really flat in places, same as always. Even a few SSSHHHHH's in the North just before half-time. Pretty pointless to pretend the atmosphere was something special. Unlike the result. Now THAT was special :clap:

That was me SSSSHHHing from further up the North Stand when you were shouting to 'Get wee Billy on' :wink:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Radio was excellent

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
when the atmosphere is excellent I have always been perplexed when watching back on television it does not seem all that. It is almost like they turn it down incase there is some swearing.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Walking around the ground after the post match beer was great, dare I say there was more than a hint of a feeling that the club are doing something special this season! Hope I'm feeling the same come the new year

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You've got ****ing amazing hearing if you could make all that out from Preston Park. :shrug:

Or....have you been enjoying a cheeky return to the Amex ??? :whistle:

:wink:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I heard the Leicester fans sing 'Leicester, Leicester, Leicester' once, that was it. North Stand atmosphere was good after the first and second, died down a bit after their second, and again after the VAR decision, but it was good otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here