Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere Today

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
All stands singing thought it was great considering a 12:00pm kick off because normally a second half under lights creates atmosphere!!

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
I was in the East Stand close to the Palace fans. They sounded great in the first half, I couldn't hear anything from the North Stand. But once we'd scored it was all changed. East and South stand bantering and abusing Palace, the whole ground singing at times. It was brilliant, apart from the rain, but I didn't really care about that!!!

And, it was a balmy 23 degrees with not a cloud in the sky..............dreamland.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
You lot must have shit seats.
Everyone was going nuts for 90 mins around me in North.
Fantastic Atmosphere. Fantastic Result.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh good, best Amex win to date and we have a "my stand is better than yours" willy waving contest, personality I thought it's was brilliant from every stand. It's was great to see so many in the stands so early and I thought it was the best pre game atmosphere since Doncaster.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Shit wasn't it :jester::dunce:

I've come to the conclusion that it's the acoustics which are at fault, meaning, each stand can hardly hear the other stands. It would be grand to stand in the middle of the pitch, like at Epidavros, and hear what it all sounds like from there.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
That '****** in the white' in the East stand was quality. We could see him winding them up from the NW corner, excellent performance sir.

Whoa, since when have we had a ****ing swear filter? Mental.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
That '****** in the white' in the East stand was quality. We could see him winding them up from the NW corner, excellent performance sir.

Whoa, since when have we had a ****ing swear filter? Mental.

Swear filter its ****in madness far to PC - football is about passion and emotion but they want to steralise it

Don't want to start a Stand War but it was rocking in the WSU South End - Palace Baiting was Top Quality & non stop :thumbsup:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thought atmosphere was great. WSU was rocking at times. Palace were decent enough first half, thought they'd be louder 2nd half having watched them play Watford away. They were very quiet 2nd half.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You all saw the two smilies, yeah ??
The atmosphere was cracking in the North. I can barely speak, as my throat is shot to bits !

The 2 smiles obviously meant you were tongue in cheek.
The commentators on 5 live had to shout for most of the game especially after the goals started to fly in and then systematically took them apart and gave them a footballing lesson that they will never forget. It sounded immense.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Don't want to start a Stand War but it was rocking in the WSU South End - Palace Baiting was Top Quality & non stop :thumbsup:

I could see and hear WSU and L south end singing and waving from time to time from ESU. Quite a little choir you've got, there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here