Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere last night

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Rocking atmosphere last night. Stuart Pierce was at the game for TS said it was the best game he's seen this season and we deserved to win. Went on to say the place was absolutely rocking, White agreed and said we have fantastic support. Jordan as per was very complimentary too.

No threads about shite atmosphere proves it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely. I am making the most of this season, it has been magnificent no matter how it ends

One of my things is not to read nsc gloomy threads about injuries or worrying about the next game just after yet another win. I bask in the glory of the last, until an hour before the next game!

Definitely. I watched incredible Albion times 1976 to 1979 as a kid, we didn’t lose a home game for years, two promotions. This tops it by a country mile.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jordan has won my respect over the last few years. He genuinely gets it and even as a Palace man, will quickly praise us when we should be being praised. He also loves his boxing and ripped Eddie Hearn to SHREDS
i have a lot of time for him. He also put Souness in his place regarding RDZ

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
i have a lot of time for him. He also put Souness in his place regarding RDZ

Yep that was funny at the time and absolutely side splitting hilarious now.

Sourness not come on to say "told you so" for some reason, can't think why 🤔

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

He’s basically retired.. no idea what happened but he joined TalkSport on Mondays which only lasted a couple of months, and likewise his Sky appearances have been well down this season and his last show was the other week.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Jordan is so erudite and such an impressive orator, if a tad pompous, similarly Pearce is always worth a listen. Those three are the cream of the TS lineup, and you compare it to the morning shite with McCoist, Brazil and that Lauren, who are just appalling.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s basically retired.. no idea what happened but he joined TalkSport on Mondays which only lasted a couple of months, and likewise his Sky appearances have been well down this season and his last show was the other week.

From what I have seen of him, which to be fair is limited, he’s just a humourless twit from a previous era. I’d have much more respect if he came back and admitted he got it completely wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rocking atmosphere last night. Stuart Pierce was at the game for TS said it was the best game he's seen this season and we deserved to win. Went on to say the place was absolutely rocking, White agreed and said we have fantastic support. Jordan as per was very complimentary too.

No threads about shite atmosphere proves it.

When not deliberately talking shite for click-bait, talksport can be a surprisingly interesting listen. Good example there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely. I am making the most of this season, it has been magnificent no matter how it ends
It has been magnificent, but I won't feel that way if we miss Europe, purely because the reason will be the officials.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From what I have seen of him, which to be fair is limited, he’s just a humourless twit from a previous era. I’d have much more respect if he came back and admitted he got it completely wrong.
'No, I didn't get it wrong. I said that getting him was a risk, and I was right, because any time you change manager it's a risk.'

Twat.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Souness has just finished at Sky Sports … it was all very gushing and tearful as he bid his farewell last weekend :rolleyes:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Much prefer Roy Keane playing the grumpy contrarian role.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Jordan is so erudite and such an impressive orator, if a tad pompous, similarly Pearce is always worth a listen. Those three are the cream of the TS lineup, and you compare it to the morning shite with McCoist, Brazil and that Lauren, who are just appalling.
How Alan Brazil hasn't been kicked out and replaced I haven't a clue. His "bants" are weak, as are his pants probably considering his waistline, he lives and just about breathes the name "talkshite" when he's on air and he's always either on holiday or off sick.
What a tube.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How Alan Brazil hasn't been kicked out and replaced I haven't a clue. His "bants" are weak, as are his pants probably considering his waistline, he lives and just about breathes the name "talkshite" when he's on air and he's always either on holiday or off sick.
What a tube.
Completely agree. I quite like TS generally but can’t listen when he’s on. Terrible presenter and needs to be put out to grass - talks over others, asks then answers his own questions, usually poorly researched and overall treats the programme like a sad mens club, trotting out the same old ‘banter’ day after day and laughing at his own (crap) jokes. Interestingly McCoist goes along with it when he’s on with him, but is different when he’s on with Woods who is a much more professional presenter ((not difficult).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here