Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the North

Brightonbabe

Aug 27, 2012
i sit in ne side of north stand and im sorry to say i dnt now the words to most of songs so if anyone wants to send me a song sheet il join in when im there, i luv hearing the judge shouting out just wish i could understand what he shouting lol xx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i sit in ne side of north stand and im sorry to say i dnt now the words to most of songs so if anyone wants to send me a song sheet il join in when im there, i luv hearing the judge shouting out just wish i could understand what he shouting lol xx

Another spoof account - hilarious

Jimmy Grimble

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
People threatening each other over songs in the north... Pity.
i assume you threatening to slash the faces of the stewards in a seperate thread was purely in jest then ;)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Freshers Flu got the better of me so our little camp over the stairs from NSK wasn't firing on all cylinders despite a half time beechams all in one.

Will try to do better.

Jan 30, 2008
some would never of lasted five minutes in the Goldstone north stand ,we really do have some jokers sitting in there, KIDS AND GEEKS TO BLAME ??

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
talking of kids, there was a little boy running along back of the north stand before the game and kept screeching then running away. damn annoying!

Jan 30, 2008
f***ing right , if the minority would stop playing on their poxy phones and also get behind the team then maybw we could creat more noise. Plus stop f***ing moaning about the chants . If you dont know the words then f***ing listen ....
you mean all the usual shit chants ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hmmmmmmmm Excuse me for joining in Beach Hut I AM NOT A SPOOF ACCOUNT THANK YOU BORN AND BRED BRIGHTONIAN

Really, you must have missed the LOL / Facebook debate last week then on how you post

talking of kids, there was a little boy running along back of the north stand before the game and kept screeching then running away. damn annoying!

That's Bridcutt- don't worry about him he just gets a bit excited before kick off.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
so funny, in orth stand right in front of me this young lad with a bunch of his mates took a disliking to one of the chants the nsk were singing. stripes go marching on. To the point he said, loud enough for his mates to hear but not loud enough for the nsk to hear, something along the lines of shut the f up.
here comes the funny bit, bloke on his right heard, and decided to discuss with him, in a rather animated way, the finer points of sitting in the north stand, singing and cheering the team on, and pointed out other areas in the stadium he could go to if he did not wish to listen to such songs/chants. i must point out at this point, i have noticed this group never sing unless we are at least 3 nil up. anyway, so the bloke then sang very loudly for the rest of the game, very loudly, right in this chaps ear. i thought he handled this situation perfectly :clap:

That is absolute bollocks about the part that they never sing. I sit right infront of them this and last season and saw them numerous times at Withdean and away games, they're nice young chaps and a good laugh to sit next to.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
That is absolute bollocks about the part that they never sing. I sit right infront of them this and last season and saw them numerous times at Withdean and away games, they're nice young chaps and a good laugh to sit next to.
judging from all the threads about disagreements in the north stand, it is entirely possible we're talking about different groups :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here