Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ATFPT: closed

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
What a load of rubbish, the one forum i viewed everyday. Gave a great insight into the club and the stadium development. One of the most important times in modern seagulls history. The club should be ashamed to have shut this link down to the fans. What is the club thinking by shuting it down.

Views?

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
Good point, it taken me until know to ask what the hell the club is doing for the fans?

Good point, it taken me until know to ask what the hell the club is doing for the fans?

I'll put you out of your misery. It's been closed for about a month. The mods on NSC - completely independent of the club closed it down because the club (or rather Richard Hebberd, safety officer and project bigwig) took offence at the things people were saying on here about him re. the stewarding of the South Stand.

He approached one mod, Lord B, to tell him that he ought to censor some of the comments, Lord B said no and Hebberd then threw his toys out the pram. Hebberd effectively refused to answer project questions thereafter.

So there you have it. There's threads and threads about it somewhere.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
What a load of rubbish, the one forum i viewed everyday. Gave a great insight into the club and the stadium development. One of the most important times in modern seagulls history. The club should be ashamed to have shut this link down to the fans. What is the club thinking by shuting it down.

Views?

Stadium development, whatever next ? I have been going to the Goldstone every week and there is nothing wrong with it, what is the club doing developing a new one ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'll put you out of your misery. It's been closed for about a month. The mods on NSC - completely independent of the club closed it down because the club (or rather Richard Hebberd, safety officer and project bigwig) took offence at the things people were saying on here about him re. the stewarding of the South Stand.

He approached one mod, Lord B, to tell him that he ought to censor some of the comments, Lord B said no and Hebberd then threw his toys out the pram. Hebberd effectively refused to answer project questions thereafter.

So there you have it. There's threads and threads about it somewhere.

Nearly right, but close enough.

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
Pot Noodle many thanks for a details reply and insight.
Also thanks for all thanks for the other insightful answers, Cheese Roll well done.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Pot Noodle many thanks for a details reply and insight.
Also thanks for all thanks for the other insightful answers, Cheese Roll well done.

Well I was going to let you know, but there is no need now is there. If you ask nicely you may find you get a sensible answer first time, come on here moaning and you get what you deserve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here