Votes: 5 10.2%

Votes: 6 12.2%

Votes: 21 42.9%

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Isn't a MILF an object of your desire and a cougar someone who desire's younger men or men under a certain age? The two are totally different creatures and one does not necessarily turn into the other.

Or am I way out of touch?

Thats pretty much how I see it.Any woman of any age can be a milf, as long as someone wants her to be, in thier own eyes. .A cougar is a woman who preys on younger men and therefore can also be any age.....After watching striclty on Sat night Fiona Fullerton could play both roles perfectly for me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
MILF, GILF, GGILF, Cougar. Is that it, or are there more acronyms? I think I've heard of a SILF, but that was in Wales.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
MILF, GILF, GGILF, Cougar. Is that it, or are there more acronyms? I think I've heard of a SILF, but that was in Wales.

I've heard Harry Styles described as a SILF. *shudder*

As noted, MILFs and Cougars are different things.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I thought MILF meant someone you'd want to shag who's a mother, a subjective matter. Whereas a cougar is a middle age woman who seeks a much younger partner, therefore an objective matter....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Some women make a successful career from being both ..........

image.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gone for 45. And for anyone passing Junction 11 on the M25 and interested in some research, you will find Sullivans in Weybridge a happy hunting ground - where with additional luck the said Cougar will also be a millionaire divorcee.

Tremendous thread, BTW.

Jan 30, 2008
Gone for 45. And for anyone passing Junction 11 on the M25 and interested in some research, you will find Sullivans in Weybridge a happy hunting ground - where with additional luck the said Cougar will also be a millionaire divorcee.

Tremendous thread, BTW.
as long as you're getting your dick wet every holes a goal :love:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
i go to the gym in the mornings, and during term time mums pop in after dropping the kids off at school at 9, but often an hour or so later there is often a slightly older female clientele there, often attractive.

This begs the question, where is the cut off point from milfdom to cougar?

(we can leave when cougar becomes vintage bintage to another thread).
what do you do at the gym ???
regards
DR

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
No particular age. Its when she gets divorced or her hubby stops doing the business in the sack, or becomes predictable and boring.

I didn't think we had them in this pleasant green land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here