Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] At the final whistle.......

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not point leaving this one early if we're getting thrashed. The rush you're trying to avoid will be at 85min (or sooner), not at full-time...

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Win or Lose I will be there until everyone one of our players/management have left the pitch.

Even if they haven't played well/lost I still clap them and sing my heart out until they have all gone down the tunnel and tomorrow will be no different.

I hope ALL our supporters will stay if we lose, our boys need to know we are proud of them.

None of us want to be caught up in the rush for the tube (those that are travelling that way) we will all want to get home as soon as possible but I hope we don't see the normal exodus it would be embarrassing.

Lets show everyone who is watching all over the world 'We Are Brighton, Super Brighton, We are Brighton From The South' and we are the best supporters in the World

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Win or Lose I will be there until everyone one of our players/management have left the pitch.

Even if they haven't played well/lost I still clap them and sing my heart out until they have all gone down the tunnel and tomorrow will be no different.

I hope ALL our supporters will stay if we lose, our boys need to know we are proud of them.

None of us want to be caught up in the rush for the tube (those that are travelling that way) we will all want to get home as soon as possible but I hope we don't see the normal exodus it would be embarrassing.

Lets show everyone who is watching all over the world 'We Are Brighton, Super Brighton, We are Brighton From The South' and we are the best supporters in the World

I'm with you! And I reiterate there really is no need to rush off at the end. I've done 50+ matches at new Wembley now (mostly England games) and it's not that bad. If you drive, leaving at 85 mins won't get you out that much quicker than 90 mins. It's a ball ache either way. Tube queues are handled really well, move fast and there are very regular trains back into central London so limited delay whenever you leave. And I if you've gone by coach they won't leave until everyone is on, so ages after the final whistle. Also it's not a sell out, so should be easier than an England game which normally is.

Just enjoy every last minute of having 35,000 Albion fans at Wembley.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Don't care what we sing, I just hope we ARE still all there at the end. This isn't a bog-standard league game, this is our first FA Cup semi-final in 36 years. It's televised, so let's not let ourselves down.

we've been televised many times and let ourselves down. What's new ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here