Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At least you can expect a better Palace performance on Sunday...

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Dowie on Brighton game...

"I'm a great believer in concentrating on what you do. I had a video of them before the game, because we didn't get the DVD in time. We ran through their strengths and weaknesses and concentrated on our game plan. I'll never say what I told the players, but it wasn't refined. We didn't work hard enough, didn't defend, didn't get tight enough and weren't strong enough. I'll remind the boys of what I said last time on Sunday, but lets not get involved in the moment and let it go beyond what we're about. We're a good football side, and we want to show that"

YOU f***ing TELL 'EM DOWIE!!! :angry:

1066gull

Quote: I had a video of them before the game, because we didn't get the DVD in time.
:::

LOL:lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
1066Seagull said:
Quote: I had a video of them before the game, because we didn't get the DVD in time.

LOL:lolol:
I know...didnt quite get that myself...

Maybe we only have 1 video player but couldn't find it? ;)

eagles #1 said:
Dowie on Brighton game...

"I'm a great believer in concentrating on what you do. I had a video of them before the game, because we didn't get the DVD in time. We ran through their strengths and weaknesses and concentrated on our game plan. I'll never say what I told the players, but it wasn't refined. We didn't work hard enough, didn't defend, didn't get tight enough and weren't strong enough. I'll remind the boys of what I said last time on Sunday, but lets not get involved in the moment and let it go beyond what we're about. We're a good football side, and we want to show that"

YOU f***ing TELL 'EM DOWIE!!! :angry:

It’s all sociological warfare. It doesn’t wash with us you vermin. We’re up for it and our players know this game means more to us than you tin bob outfit, now f*** off!! Oh, best put a smilie in otherwise I might get banned, here you go...
jack.gif

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
A better performance from Palarse would be if they all dropped dead of the scurvy on their way from the caravan park, as far as I am concerned.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fine words Mr Dowie but are the players listening?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yorkie said:
Fine words Mr Dowie but are the players listening?
I imagine so...would you like to be locked in a steaming hot dressing room with a very angry Mr.Dowie? Nah....me neither ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eagles #1 said:

Its quite simple. The DVD was Miss Congeniality 2, but someone hadn't returned the copy to Blockbuster, so the squad was stuck watching a video of the Albion instead.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:
I imagine so...would you like to be locked in a steaming hot dressing room with a very angry Mr.Dowie? Nah....me neither ;)

The very thought of it is enough to give me nightmares :eek: :eek:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Re: Re: At least you can expect a better Palace performance on Sunday...

Oceanic said:
It’s all sociological warfare. It doesn’t wash with us you vermin. We’re up for it and our players know this game means more to us than you tin bob outfit, now f*** off!! Oh, best put a smilie in otherwise I might get banned, here you go...
jack.gif
What a load of bollocks. If we lose this Palace fans will be f***ing livid. It doesnt mean more to you than us....When we lost to you i felt about as sick as i did when standing at The Valley last game of last season watching our players heartbroken on the pitch...Thats how i much i hate you lot :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Maybe it's time to change your description?

1066gull

It sounds like Dowie is nervous.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YORKIE.

Last edited:

1066gull

Is it true McGhees very seductive when he drinks his whiskey?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:

Ah but you see, we did it first :p

Do you know we have done the double over you SEVEN times :clap2: :clap2:

eagles #1 said:

Nah, Stevie Coppell's got the DVD.

I think that's what I heard someone say.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Tommy Cook reporting said:
Technical point here. Not sure if you can drop dead from scurvey, you might just go a bit bow legged but, drop dead, mmmh?

"It takes about three months of vitamin C deprivation to begin inducing the symptoms of scurvy. Untreated scurvy is always fatal, but since all that is required for full recovery is the resumption of normal vitamin C intake, death by scurvy is rare in modern times."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here