Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At last, Club gives me permission to bring my Drum to Amex

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't believe you, nobody has ever been given permission to bring a drum not even Mr Pompey. I cannot conceive that others haven't asked and been told very clearly no. I'll be shocked if they have changed their mind suddenly

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm feeling sad this morning :down:
All I wanted was to play my drum for you and all most of you want to do is insert it up my arse :eek:

To be fair, only 8 or 9 people have been anti it, there will be 27,000 odd at the game, maybe the majority will be in support of your initiative.

:jester:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I think it's a brilliant idea, can't imagine why nobody else has thought of it

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
550x550-5DA6EEA2-1472-4646-8EDE0F8FBE3C7A29.jpg

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I don't believe you, nobody has ever been given permission to bring a drum not even Mr Pompey. I cannot conceive that others haven't asked and been told very clearly no. I'll be shocked if they have changed their mind suddenly

It's true , I have just seen this sign at the Amex. images5HAF83W4.jpg

theboybilly

I'm all for drums at the Amex. In fact, why not go further and have a drum in each stand? We could do 'We are the North Stand......' then 'East Stand.......' etc. drum licks.
I think this is a really good idea - fancy meeting up for band practice at the Red Lion? In the beer garden, on Monday, at 7pm :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here