Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We might not be too displeased with that tonight!

We are heavy favourites with the bookies, you can get as big as 3/1 on a home win.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I was at a house party once and spent most of the night in a nice quiet room with my mates, as you do. Went to leave and popped into the living room and there were 8-10 people in there just asleep surrounded by what looked like hundreds of empty NOS canisters. Decided there and then it wasn't for me.

You decided that NOS wasn't for you because people were asleep next to empty NOS canisters?

Right, okay. I'm looking for the logic there and I'm struggling.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You decided that NOS wasn't for you because people were asleep next to empty NOS canisters?

Right, okay. I'm looking for the logic there and I'm struggling.

It looked to me like they'd all done a bit too much and ended up completely blitzed. Reasonably simple logic.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Quality player, and I believe he could one day make the England squad.. But it's all a little tiresome isn't it? Fantastically talented young footballer makes the headlines for off-field antics shocker. I wish someone could put their arm around him and show him his career will be over in the blink of an eye. He's one bad tackle from it all being over. Do you want to be remembered as a wasted talent or as one of the greats? For goodness sake just train like a Olympian and focus on your game - the partying is only fun in the short term and doesn't bring long term fulfilment.

If he takes the advise he could be a brilliant player for England, but it's a big if.

with the amount of misdemeanours and the degree of pampering that modern players get, I am sure that he has had the course of treatment which you suggest many times, clearly to no avail. Sadly, you have to accept that some folk are simply not willing to listen. Another poster said that he is only just 21, and so there might be hope for him, but you just feel that it is unlikely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not convinced that i would have been very responsible at 21 earning around £15000 plus a week. I'm not sure I'd be that responsible even now :smile:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It looked to me like they'd all done a bit too much and ended up completely blitzed. Reasonably simple logic.

Haha Brilliant! I'm sure they were surrounded by beer cans as well! Them being asleep has **** all to do with NOS.

No biggy if things like that arent for you. But Alcohol is by far much worse for anyone than NOS.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The season is still young and he has changed the team to what he wants and just a matter of time before he sees the benefit.

Not sure that it will be him who gets to see the benefit.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Haha Brilliant! I'm sure they were surrounded by beer cans as well! Them being asleep has **** all to do with NOS.

No biggy if things like that arent for you. But Alcohol is by far much worse for anyone than NOS.

It is possible I've just made an assumption; as I say I've never wanted to do it and that sight hasn't helped, whether it was caused by it or not. Each to their own, as you say.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It is possible I've just made an assumption; as I say I've never wanted to do it and that sight hasn't helped, whether it was caused by it or not. Each to their own, as you say.

Quite. Its more of a social issue in my opinion and the lack of education given to people about Drugs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Trouble is he is probably getting a good wage and basically cannot handle it. Needs to take stock of what happened to Gazza and others

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They nearly won a game there. Their Twitter feed is awful, basically talked barnsleys goal in for them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't wait for my 09:00 conference call tomorrow with Steve the Villa STH amongst others - hilarious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here