Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
looking forward to seeing how midfield does today. Looks like Propper is going to be the playmaker, the one who Villa struggle to cope with, whilst Mooy and Stephens are the ones who controls midfield, winning back the ball through interceptions and tackles then getting it to Propper quickly.

I was very impressed with both Mooy and Stephens against Spurs. They showed battle on and off the ball. They were quick to close down the opposition and win the ball back and they never got brushed off the ball when they were on it. It seemed like the Spurs players were just bouncing off them. If they can both do the same today, then this will really take the shackles off Propper where the Dennis Bergkamp in him may come to play....

Can't wait.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Good question. The new website has to be the most unintuitive going. There's a link under REGISTER/SIGN IN where no one would actually look for a link. You then click AUDIO COMMENTARY to find no audio player and text saying 'Listen through the Match Centre for each game or through MyAlbion TV for free'.

Sort it out for Christ's sake!

worked for about 10 seconds from the auio commentary link

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Much better match preview on my stream!

"Aston Villa vs Brighton match is going to be held on 19-th October at Villa Park (Birmingham)
It’s a very interesting football match at Premier League.
They will try to show us their best skills, combinations and tactics to win this match.
The table position of Aston Villa is 15-th place and has 8 point.
The table position of Brighton is 14-th place and has 9 point.
The favorite team is Aston Villa, but Brighton to show us their best game and take minimum one point or win."

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Much better match preview on my stream!

"Aston Villa vs Brighton match is going to be held on 19-th October at Villa Park (Birmingham)
It’s a very interesting football match at Premier League.
They will try to show us their best skills, combinations and tactics to win this match.
The table position of Aston Villa is 15-th place and has 8 point.
The table position of Brighton is 14-th place and has 9 point.
The favorite team is Aston Villa, but Brighton to show us their best game and take minimum one point or win."

Oh dear. Not sure if this will go down with the board. Looks like there's employee's inside the club giving out confidential match tactics. Someone's getting sacked in the morning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ffs. I see the match commentary is playing up yet again. Anyone got a decent stream instead?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Arrived at match centre expecting to find the option to listen to the match and can't find a link. Am I missing something?

Utter silence!

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Arrived at match centre expecting to find the option to listen to the match and can't find a link. Am I missing something?

I doubt you are. I have struggled more times than not with the crap new clunky website. I’m going to give up on it now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Its working now... the dulcit tones of Warren and Johnny Cantor lulling me into a false sense of optimism....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here