[Albion] ** Aston Villa v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unfortunately Villa seem to be finding the kind of form that justifies their massive outlay just as we play them. I am not optimistic.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Dreamt we lost 1-0 to Villa last night. Grealish scored. Despite the unprecedented (C) BBC news times we live in, I suspect it will be a timely reminder, that even now, dreams can come true.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
At least 72 who think we will win or draw, couldn't guess at what inspires these thoughts, going by the performances of late.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
We'll start well and buzz around their penalty area for 10 minutes, they'll break away and score with their first shot. We'll buzz around their penalty area again until the 45th minute, having two or three decent penalty shouts turned down by VAR and they'll break away to go 2-0 up in first half injury time. We'll absolutely batter them for half an hour in the second half but their goalkeeper will make three or four world-class saves and they'll break away to score a third ten minutes from time. 3-0.

Dean Smith will say his team were well worth their victory and Match of the Day will concentrate on their goals without mentioning that we had 90 percent of the possession.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Villa 1-3 Brighton

I’m praying for an international break hangover for the midlanders best players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports