Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa fans 'scream' for kids (Man U fans!) to be kicked out of Villa Park

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would imagine the point was that we don't know where the father was from. He may be a Manc, in which case I think it's not plastic to bring his kids up supporting them. When I was in Liverpool I taught my kids all about the Albion, their history and bought them Brighton stuff. They could have been Liverpool fans, did that make them plastic Brighton?

Of course it didn't make them plastic Brighton fans.

Shall we change plastic for 'glory hunters' just for you :thumbsup:

Go and argue with someone else about the colour of Orange juice .:facepalm:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As an away fan, why would you take your kids in to the home end. :shrug:

Total bell-end imo,

feel sorry for the kids that heir dad is a bit of a tit.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/aston-villa-stewards-kick-out-8335420

A Christmas treat ended in tears for two Midland schoolboys – when they were thrown out of Villa Park for celebrating a Manchester United goal.

Isaac Thompson, seven and his brother James, nine, were sitting among home fans when they jumped up to celebrate Radamel Falcao’s equaliser on Saturday.

Their dad Laurie, who also celebrated the goal, said two women Aston Villa supporters “screamed” for the family to be booted out.

Scumbag gets thrown out of ground for celebrating in oppo end, then is even more of a scumbag by throwing his kids into the equation for boohoo points.

I hope the poor feckers are adopted 'cause even in this brief summary their dad is clearly a complete bellend. Nothing wrong with going in the away end, but know to behave and then don't bring your kids into it when clearly YOU were the problem. Dickhead. Hope he gets jail time for this, tbh.

D

Deleted member 22389

Scumbag gets thrown out of ground for celebrating in oppo end, then is even more of a scumbag by throwing his kids into the equation for boohoo points.

I hope the poor feckers are adopted 'cause even in this brief summary their dad is clearly a complete bellend. Nothing wrong with going in the away end, but know to behave and then don't bring your kids into it when clearly YOU were the problem. Dickhead. Hope he gets jail time for this, tbh.

When Brighton stuffed Palace 3-0 we had two of their supporters in the stand. It was obvious 5 mins in to the match they where Palace. Everytime they got close to our goal they started getting off their seats, and when we scored they sat in silence. Most of us twigged this, so you can imagine the reaction after the 2nd goal went in. They didn't come back for the second half, good riddance.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
When we drew them in the cup, I got some wheelchair accessible tickets for me and my son. Little did I know, but there was no disabled seating with the Brighton fans, and we were seated in the Doug Ellis stand with the Villa fans. I had the audacity to cheer when we scored, and was promptly told to sit down and be quiet as I might incite the home fans.

Buying a coffee at half time in my Brighton top was an interesting experience.

Stumpy Tim

I took my Southampton supporting brother in the home end when we beat them 3-0. Part of the deal was that he had to fit in as a home fan. Much merriment as the third goal smashed into the net and he was forced to celebrate

Jan 30, 2008
I had this when we played them in the cup, couldnt get tickets for the away end, so got home tickets, when Tommy equalised just before half time i jumped up and celebrated, but there were pockets of Albion fans around us doing the same, a couple of home fans tried to get us kicked out by was unsuccesful
I had some din jumping around having having a hissy fit to the stewards:tantrum:
regards
DR

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
At the core of it,.... stadium ticketing rules state all over the country that home sections are for home fans only,... dont forget, in this case the father celebrated too,...... lets just accept that football needs separation, its too ingrained in the traditions of the game. Rugby has never had segregation, people drink themselves into oblivion, even allowed to take beer etc back to their seats, and nobody ever throws a punch ( in the seats, different matter on the pitch of course).

But in the case of Man U especially, because of its support distribution, can you imagine if it was a free for all, there would barely be any home fans in the grounds other than ST holders.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Shouldn't have celebrated but what an overreaction by the Villa fans/Stewards.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Don't see the problem with celebrating a goal unless you're inciting violence, and I really can't see how a dad and 2 kids can be seen as giving it the 'come on'. Those screaming women need to grow up.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ok so msybe it was silly to go in there but those two whores should be thrown out for their ridiculous reaction, nobody else seemed to care.
If they were playing Birmingham or another local rival then it would be different, it was just a couple of kids and their dad not some loudmouth lads taking the piss.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I blame the dad. You go in the home end, you shut up, those are the rules. That shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ok so msybe it was silly to go in there but those two whores should be thrown out for their ridiculous reaction, nobody else seemed to care.
If they were playing Birmingham or another local rival then it would be different, it was just a couple of kids and their dad not some loudmouth lads taking the piss.

'Whores'

Nice mature response there I don't see any evidence of a joke so an utterly stupid word to use.

They are Man U fans for F*cks sake deserve whatever comes there way I'd be doing the exact same if it had been a Brighton game.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hard not to feel sorry for 2 crying kids and I am sure they could have stayed, but I went in the home end at their age once or twice and knew (or, more importantly, was TOLD) to sit down and shut up when we scored, and to stand up and clap when they scored. So really their own fault, or their dad's.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I took my Southampton supporting brother in the home end when we beat them 3-0. Part of the deal was that he had to fit in as a home fan. Much merriment as the third goal smashed into the net and he was forced to celebrate

I took him to the Southampton game at Withdean when it finished 2-2 with them equalising at the end. Thankfully he was off to buy a burger when they scored their first equaliser otherwise I think we'd have been leaving at half time. We had to make a hasty exit when he couldn't contain his joy after the second equaliser went in and some people around us started making noises. The WORST part was that it made me look like a Saints fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here