[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
120 left, however there’s still approx 300 or so to release for P11 block.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Looks to be me, the club have got the allocation right for this game. I'm sure we'll shift our full allocation of tickets....meaning all (organised) Albion MyAlbion+ Members will be able to secure ticket(s) for this fixture.

Got two tickets at lunchtime today.

Regarding the trains, initially the first 'cheapest' ticket I found on Trainline for Three Bridges to Witton was coming up as over £75 return for an off-peak travelcard.

However booking it as one return from Euston to Whitton (via Birmingham New Street) at £38 and one return from Three Bridges to Euston at £13 (Thameslink only) / £18 (Southern/Thameslink) [both super off-peak travel cards] saved a few quid.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Regarding the trains, initially the first 'cheapest' ticket I found on Trainline for Three Bridges to Witton was coming up as over £75 return for an off-peak travelcard.

However booking it as one return from Euston to Whitton (via Birmingham New Street) at £38 and one return from Three Bridges to Euston at £13 (Thameslink only) / £18 (Southern/Thameslink) [both super off-peak travel cards] saved a few quid.

Could have saved a bit more if you just did a return to St Pancras (5 min walk to Euston). B/Hill to St Pancras was £8.25 (with railcard).

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

The Whitton near Twickenham? Potential schoolboy error ….

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Ignore this if you are not interested but now that the last block P11 has opened here is a summary
total of tickets taken is the 1970 i previously counted for the blocks in Q and P10 and now P9 690 and P11 184
so a grand total of 2844 (or very close to this )
we have sold about 320 to my albion + members today and with P11 opening will carry about 150 over to tomorrow
it might even possibly reach those with purchase history the day after but looks likely to be a full compliment ( hoorah! )
Anyway should provide the club with useful information about sales through the groups and certainly bears out the complaints some expressed about taking reduced allocation for some of the early matches ( in particular norwich )
I'm just glad that with the club taking a full allocation for this one the sales will surely increase the confidence of the club going forward .

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Happy to get two today as a My Albion+ member. First away game actually sat in the away section since we've been in the prem, can't wait

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Ignore this if you are not interested but now that the last block P11 has opened here is a summary
total of tickets taken is the 1970 i previously counted for the blocks in Q and P10 and now P9 690 and P11 184
so a grand total of 2844 (or very close to this )
we have sold about 320 to my albion + members today and with P11 opening will carry about 150 over to tomorrow
it might even possibly reach those with purchase history the day after but looks likely to be a full compliment ( hoorah! )
Anyway should provide the club with useful information about sales through the groups and certainly bears out the complaints some expressed about taking reduced allocation for some of the early matches ( in particular norwich )
I'm just glad that with the club taking a full allocation for this one the sales will surely increase the confidence of the club going forward .

As a STH with insufficient points when tickets first go on sale I always appreciate the ticket sales analysis provided by you and others who can do so. I managed to get mine on Friday and am delighted, like you, that we are set to sell out the full allocation now we’ve taken it. Winning the game once we’re there would be good too mind but Newcastle first hopefully.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Two dilemmas, firstly finding something that resembles affordable train travel, secondly telling Mrs DFP that I’m fooking off for the day again…

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Seats next to these 2 are still available

Attachments

• IMG-20211031-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211031-WA0001.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 239

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
70 seats left for this now.
About 60 gone in the last 20mins since it was opened up to purchase history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Along with the 40 odd still left in P11 there are now another 75 restricted view that have been released in P10 and P9 .
Interestingly i cannot see any price reduction for these and i wonder what the restriction is and how much it affects your view as some of these are even in the front row . I think that makes it over 2900 now released so a good effort .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports