Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Tickets arrived today. A pleasant surprise for them to arrive so early as the last time I went to Villa away the tickets didn't turn up until the week of the match.
Think it said upper tier paper tickets and lower tier mobile tickets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bastards, no trains and Seagulls Travel booked up but trying to source another coach

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Balls!

Any of our regular train travellers know where I stand, having purchased advanced tickets London - Birmingham?
I think you should be able to get a refund. But maybe hold off until the confirm timetables.

Every recent strike day there has at least been some trains, even if a reduced frequency

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Balls!

Any of our regular train travellers know where I stand, having purchased advanced tickets London - Birmingham?
You will get a full refund, no coaches available at present as fully booked but Seagulls Travel hoping to source additional

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I think you should be able to get a refund. But maybe hold off until the confirm timetables.

Every recent strike day there has at least been some trains, even if a reduced frequency
Thanks.
You will get a full refund, no coaches available at present as fully booked but Seagulls Travel hoping to source additional
Thanks. That's potentially an option for us if they can get some extra coaches.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone still awaiting tickets? Are they electronic or paper? ( I’m away for a few days and I’m hoping they’re not paper tickets)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here